EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Whats the fastest speed you've ever done in your ride?

wanderer

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

130 is impressive. We hear so much about 170+ mph. cars, that people are often desensitzed by it and think that nothing less is fast enough. But 130 is definitely fast enough to get the blood pumping, especially if it's in a small car. You know what it feels like to breeze past slow traffic doing 80.

Speaking of breezing past slower traffic, I was a passenger once in a small pickup truck doing 125 mph. at night. We had to get to UPS ( United Parcel Service ) real fast. :wink:

We did have this discussion a long time ago. Since when did you have a GTO? You haven't gone faster than 186 in the 900+ hp. blitzed Skyline?

:lol: I wished i hadda Blitz Skyline or Top Secret Skyline. GTO= 3000GT VR-4 in Japan. Big Sister to FTO.

I didn't feel like typin out 3000GT VR-4.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo wanderer,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Verschiedenes über Autos (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

In 1986 I had a 1970 Dodge Charger with a seriously built 440 cid big block V8. The speedometer would go up to 150MPH but I think the fastest I ever took it was 145. It could break 60 series goodyears loose in all three gears and I had to disconnect the kick down linkage to keep it from going sideways when hammering it on the two-lane.

There was a time that I collected late 80's Shelby Chargers and Daytonas (turbo'd 2.2L OHC) and with cold air and a few other mods these would do 130 easy.

I've had my 944 over 140, a 280ZX over 130, a 5.0 GT up around 120, and more than one Peterbuilt and Kenworth over 100 ;)

Need to go faster than that you get more bang for your money out of a bike.

If we gonna talk bout other cars that were driven fast by us.

Then the Viper RT/10 of my friend's dad went 170 in that. Went the top speed of my eclipse at 140 when it was stock.

About 145 when i had the SDS and other mod's installed.

In the GT-R R34 V i went top speed 155, 130 in my mom's benz and 110 in my dad's bimmer SUV (but they don't know that ;)).

Last but finally not least 120 in the old 92 dodge dakota.

• 2 Wochen später...

201 mph nah jokes, actually 201 kph in my 3kgt just to be over taken by my mate in his ford falcon then our strait ran out. he reckons he got up to 210 kph b4 slowing down.

• 1 Monat später...

138mph in my 1991 E30 318i

128 in my '02 X-Type 3.0

155mph in '04 Boxster S (the german car was up to it, the american road wasn't)

125 in my '78 Alfa Romeo Spyder (and in a 45mph zone thank you!)

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...