EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

F1 style fronts on road cars - the future?

LeeJay

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

DOn't forget the new MB SLK and a few other cars with F1 style noses.

However the short experimental phase MB went through seems to be over. If we're to believe the spyshots of the MB C and S class then MB is going back to the good old days. The days when they had an upright grill, a star on every hood an straight headlamps, not those round thingies I despise to much.

It's even rumoured that the new S class is going to have a metal grill.

Anywayz, MB and Ferrari seem to be stepping away from the F1 fad. They tried it, didn't work now they're moving on.

On a side note, the SLR is getting mega ratings in the media. If I'm to believe the press then that car is atleast 3 secs faster then any other car out there on any track. Wonder if it's really true.

I highly doubt that the SLR is at least 3 seconds faster than any other car on any track, not in a million years. That car has grunt and lots of press, thats it.

And a metal grill? Oh could it possibly be? All I have to say is " IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME! " Aside from Rolls and Bentley, we haven't seen metal grills in decades. And then they all went plastichrome on us. It's about time cars started feeling as expensive as they are again. Carmakers tested the waters with brushed aluminum interior trim, now they might actually be getting some balls.

F1 design inspiration is a fad, it doesn't translate real well to a full sized car.

I highly doubt that the SLR is at least 3 seconds faster than any other car on any track, not in a million years. That car has grunt and lots of press, thats it.

And a metal grill? Oh could it possibly be? All I have to say is " IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME! " Aside from Rolls and Bentley, we haven't seen metal grills in decades. And then they all went plastichrome on us. It's about time cars started feeling as expensive as they are again. Carmakers tested the waters with brushed aluminum interior trim, now they might actually be getting some balls.

F1 design inspiration is a fad, it doesn't translate real well to a full sized car.

LOL! Keep on critisising! It's funny to read!

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...