EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Enzo Successor

V12sNuthinElse

Empfohlene Beiträge

i know its a bit early to be talking about this, but i was jus wondering if anyone had any info on the successor to the enzo, i think i read on italiaspeed.com that it will have a 800 bhp V12, and NA too, if ferrari can pull this off, they will officially be the greatest engine builders in the world, and i want them to have that title again, jus like it was back in the days when enzo was alive, but does anyone know anything of this car, if so please let me know.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

"roughly 850" WOW i cannot wait, this engine will trump all other engines in a heartbeat if it comes out to said specifications. i've read that the veyron engine makes somewer like 600-620 horses with all its turbos unattached, if a 16 cylinder 8 liter model can push only that much NA, and ferrari's current supercar pushed 660 from a V12 6 liter, man y'all know wat i'm saying !!!!!

What will it look like, thats going to be just as crucial me thinks. Especially after the styling on the 612 :-? . Could the visuals actually be any more outragous than the Enzo?

I await its arrival with interest. :D

i think the nose on the enzo is incredible, its jus sooooo aggressive, one look and u know it commands power. i don't think there's a more aggressive nose out there today on a road car.

Barbara Streisand's nose is way more aggressive. ;)

On a serious note, it's ugly as shit. It's not aggressive and the only thing it commands is a face lift.

The nose was hideous jus like the SLR McLaren, they try to make it too edgy and too "F1" inspired but it turns out crap.

It also looks like one of the noses from 1 of the clowns in the movie "It!"

Barbara Streisand's nose is way more aggressive. ;)

On a serious note, it's ugly as shit. It's not aggressive and the only thing it commands is a face lift.

The nose was hideous jus like the SLR McLaren, they try to make it too edgy and too "F1" inspired but it turns out crap.

It also looks like one of the noses from 1 of the clowns in the movie "It!"

that's your opinion and i dont share it....You haven't seen it in person,have you?

Yeah, I agree, the Enzo is a beautiful machine and has the spirit of F1 within. You can argue to hell and back that F1 cars look stupid too with the needle noses etc. However, what makes an F1 car beautiful is listening to it, seeing it perform and marvelling its unparalleled brilliance. The Enzo may not be a flawless aesthetic representation of a supercar (McLaren F1) - but it does take the McLaren F1 to a whole new level in an era where electronic aids and safety are mandatory. Rebuilding the McLaren today would be damn near impossible... and thus the Enzo is the best compromise available today. Flawless aerodynamics, speed, agility, comfort, safety, heart and killer looks. There is a Yellow Enzo on the prowl in upstate NY... and its a pointless exercise pursuing it in my M3. So fast, so effortless at 135mph... unreal.

A McLaren F1 is far from being a flawless aesthetically pleasing supercar.

And to answer ur question MV no i haven't seen it in person and i seriously doubt u have either.

True that pix don't do any cars justice, jus like when i saw the F50 and thought it was aight until my friend's dad got one.

Then i was amazed how much different and gorgeous it looked in real life than on the net.

But i still say having jus a str8 needle "F1" style nose on a car is horrible lookin without sum sort of body around it that makes it blind in and not make it so....noticeable.

The F50 did a gr8 job with the F1 style nose cuz the bodymake around it made it blend in very well.

How did the F50 have an F1 style nose? It was fairly standard Ferrari. The Enzo styling was, and is so contraversial because it was the first road Ferrari to actually attempt to mimmick the F1 look.

How did the F50 have an F1 style nose? It was fairly standard Ferrari. The Enzo styling was, and is so contraversial because it was the first road Ferrari to actually attempt to mimmick the F1 look.

If you look at the pic below u can see where i get the resemblance of an F1 style nose.

Notice the lil bulge at the bottom of the nose and how well the air ducts in the hood make it look even more like an F1 styled nose.

The air ducts make the triangular nose seem 2 elevate upward from the hood.

Makin it look a lil more pointy and indepth hence the reason i got the F1-like style nose.:)

It's all put 2gether so unique yet simple and it still looks gorgeous.

Look at the pix with the hood's up and it'll show u exactly wat i'm depicting in my description.

f503.jpg

f5013.jpg

f5017.jpg

Ah yes, I see. There is some F1 inspiration there in the hood. It's kind of funny, two F50s' parked in front of the projects. :lol:

Bringin' Maranello to the ghetto and keepin' tha dream alive yo! :D

• 8 Monate später...

guys this is anand here......two f50's r really amazing......yeah they have f1 styled nose........well talking about enzo successor.......engine probably would be around ........yeah it should be around 1000+ mark...........u know guyzz.... bugatti veyron 's got larger engine around 900 mark.....so enzo successor must have engine power around1000+ :D

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...