EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Saw some cool cars this week

Mongrel

Empfohlene Beiträge

this week i have seen some pretty cool cars: roush cobra, hennesse viper (first viper that i have ever seen in my life), ford lightning, harley f-150, roush mustang gt, and a bmw roadster and its just tuesday!!!

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Skyline, how much could possibly be going on in Meridian? I live in the second largest city in the state of Indiana, and it's a big thing if you see one of the local Diablos' or Ferrari 360s' goes down the street. 911 Turbos' are slightly more common.

in my town, there isnt any Porsches, or Ferraris. 1 lambo (older countach, i still have yet to see it) couple 350z's, 3 vipers, maybe 7 corvettes, 3 Lightnings, tons o' mustangs, 1 cobra, and thats about as cool as the cars get here.

Well i live only in population of 40,000 people.

I have a part time job at 1 the hospitals to waste my time so i see them cars almost everyday.

Basically depends on what the DRs/Plastic Surgeons drive to work that day. :P

Sadly to say there's absolutely NOTHING to do in meridian or all of Mississippi.

That's y i wanna get the hell away from here. :lol:

Im lucky (car wise anyway!) in that I live just outside London. As well as the fact that all of the exotic car companies have dealerships here, (there is even a McLaren place on Park Lane with an F1 in the window :o ), its common to see Ferrari's, Lambo's, Aston Martins etc driving through the city streets or parked up in front of posh shops or restaurants.

Visit London and its more likely you will see something nice driving around than not.

Sadly to say there's absolutely NOTHING to do in meridian or all of Mississippi. That's y i wanna get the hell away from here. :lol:

Didn't you say you were a model? If that is true, and you have made enough to own a tricked out Skyline ( which is saying something, since male models make minimum wage in comparison to the females ) Then why don't you take yo ass to Chicago or New York?? 8) :lol:

I lived near a Hospital for many years, and the hottest thing I ever saw in the Doctor's parking lot was a silver NSX. Lots of Bimmers and Benzs' and the odd 911 or Vette. Doctors in Mississippi must be making a killing to be able to afford GT2s' GT3s' Lambos, and Vipers' like it's nothing. Sounds more like Beverly Hills. :wink:

Makin a killing? I don't know how much they make but the Dr.s around here know a lil about cars and have gr8 tastes.

My friends dad that i've always spoke of havin exotics owns one of the hospitals here so he makes in double digit millions i'm sure of.

My friend Dr. Elliot is a plastic surgeon and he's more of a car nutt than i am and he's the one that own's the GT2's and GT3's. I don't know exactly how much he makes but he tells me how many patients he gets usually in a month but doesn't reveal how much the surgery's are. I'm sure the surgery's cost them out the ass so i'm sure he gets paid pretty good.

Other Dr.s, eh, they have taste but they basically jus buy big expensive things to either showcase them in front of their Iron gated yards or out in public.

Not moving to Chicago or ne of those huge places cuz Melissa doesn't wanna live there and she wants 2 wait and see where she wants 2 live. Which i really don't care i jus want 2 be in a place where we'll have suffin to do except sit on our ass here and drive to Birmingham, Jackson, New Orleans, Memphis or Atlanta jus to do suffin fun.

Yes male models make less than females but u don't make fotoshoots every month of the year. I wish, if that was the case i could've bought that Novitec 360 i wanted by now. :lol:

You only get paid being a model when an offer is brought to u to do a fotoshoot and that's not very often. Some months u can make upto 3 fotoshoots (unlikely) and then sum u can go without an offer for nearly 6 months.

Yeah i useta have a good sum of money but saving money to put Melissa thru school, going 2 pay myself thru fashion school and buyin the Skyline (which wasn't really a good idea) takes a tole on u.

I'm not uuber rich like i wish i was and i'm not a professional model or nebody that takes it seriously like runway models do. So i don't get offers as much as i'd like to but it's life and i could really careless.

Jus trying 2 live life while i still have life to live, know wat i mean?

I live in NYC, and there are tons of nice cars here. Unfortunately, anyone with enough money to get cars in the $75k and up range have no taste. The flashy cars that we see here have absolutely no variation. If you have money in NYC and you live alone, you get a Carerra. If you have money and have a family, you get a Mercedes S500. Those are the two cars that you see all the time. Then, if you REALLY have a lot of money, you have an Aston Martin (silver) and a Bentley Arnage T (silver or dark blue). However, now the Bentleys are being replaced with the Maybachs.

All of the expensive cars that I have listed above are great cars, but nobody here realizes they don't even look good in a Bentley anymore. They just look like another tasteless middle aged man with money. I have seen no Lamborginis here, and maybe a few Ferraris. One Acura NSX, one Viper, and one Maserati. Why does nobody want to try something new? In any other city, I would take an Aston Martin over a Morgan Aero 8 without even thinking about it. But here, I would get the Morgan, just to make it clear that I have my own developed taste.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Mongrel,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Verschiedenes über Autos (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Well, the thing is, there are not many " cool " cars to choose from anymore. Things are so merged, and down-sized, and there is less variation between each car. Although, people could use a little more imagination when choosing the color of their Bentley, dark blue or silver? There are well over 20 standard colors to choose from, not to mention the possibility of custom colors.

Back in the old days, there were Tons of cars to choose from, the great majority are not around anymore, so we just have what the big conglomerates have to offer. Astons, Ferraris, Lambos, Porsches, etc. etc. I also think that many folks just purchase what happens to be on the showroom floor at the time. As long as it's new and will identify them as one of the wealthy, thats what they really care about.

* Skyline, you put yourself through modeling school, or " fashion school " and you claim not to take modeling seriously? Working models are like any person hitting the streets to sell themselves, they have to show up with their portfolio in hand and get the job 8) . If you're not getting any calls, I would suggest getting better representation. Either way, I don't think they're casting at hospitals.

All together now - Vogue - Vogue - Vogue - Vogue!!

Melissa has been wantin me 2 quit modelin and i've been thinking about it alot.

Some ppl hafto go around spreadin out their portfolio's like it's free beer and peanuts at a baseball game.

That's wat i'm talking about when i say i don't take it "seriously", i'm not saying i went 2 school and wasted it i didn't mean like that.

I don't do that plus i get really tired of being told wat to do, when i can do it, where i can do it and who i can do it with.

That's 1 of the main reasons y she wants me to quit and i'm gettin pretty sick of it.

It's pretty good money but not worth all the trouble u hafta go thru in order 2 get it.

I'm going back to fashion school cuz i wanna be a fashion clothes designer for men. Sick of how crappy men's clothing looks unless u wanna pay high prices.

Back on subject, those the only ppl that i know that can afford cars like those and not driven everyday.

I didn't mean to sound like it's common to see Lambo's and Ferrari's everywhere, jus meant just THOSE Dr's cars.

Edit--**LateNightCable** Thanx for signin my guestbook nice of ya bro but u da pimp. That's jus the prom date i was with that's not melissa :) Melissa was like HEY HE'S NOT TALKIN ABOUT ME :lol: It was to funny.

Check my site again and u'll see Melissa's pix.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...