EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

whats happening 2 all my posts

skyline R-34

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

To Skyline R-34,

The forums of Carpassion.com are a quality place for people to congregate on the internet and talk cars. We maintain the quality by debating civily, and respecting one another's opinions. When you trash talk other members, including Moderators, you give up your right to have a voice in our forums.

This is why ALL of your posts continue to be deleted, and it's because of your behavior, not because we have something against you personally. You seem to want to be a serious member some of the time, and a loud mouth punk when you want to be - it can't work that way. We would be happy to have you be a part of our forums, whether you have any cars' or not, if you had something of value to contribute, and treated other members with respect. Otherwise, you cannot take part. I think we have been very tolerant of your behavior for some time.

You can always log in under a new username, but you have a tendency of revealing yourself, and when you do, you will be banned. Best Wishes.

- LateNightCable

To Skyline R-34,

The forums of Carpassion.com are a quality place for people to congregate on the internet and talk cars. We maintain the quality by debating civily, and respecting one another's opinions. When you trash talk other members, including Moderators, you give up your right to have a voice in our forums.

This is why ALL of your posts continue to be deleted, and it's because of your behavior, not because we have something against you personally. You seem to want to be a serious member some of the time, and a loud mouth punk when you want to be - it can't work that way. We would be happy to have you be a part of our forums, whether you have any cars' or not, if you had something of value to contribute, and treated other members with respect. Otherwise, you cannot take part. I think we have been very tolerant of your behavior for some time.

You can always log in under a new username, but you have a tendency of revealing yourself, and when you do, you will be banned. Best Wishes.

- LateNightCable

im not gonna create a new account because i wrote alot of good topics here like; Dodge Neon SRT-4, BMW M6, and many more what the hell. :evil:

You have also tried to raise a lot of trouble. The point being made, is that you can't act skizo and expect no action to be taken. I say again, this is nothing against you personally, it's just the way it is. Where it goes from here is all up to you.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...