EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Lingenfelter H2 vs. Lightning

Mongrel

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
Indeed, the Lightning man should prefect his craft - but the Lingenfelter H2 is also a monster with 500 hp. Lingenfelter also offers a 415 c.i. stroker package for it.

500hp? holy crap. i knew it was a beast, but not that much of one :wink: but with those mods, the lightning should be running low to mid 12s, depending on the year. but i guess with his unique driving skills, he is running around 16s :o

Thanks so much for posting the video of my LPE H2. It had been nearly 10yrs since I ran the quarter. The Lightning ran mid 15's all night. He actually won that race. I got off the gas early :cry: . The best I could muster was also mid 15's.

I was so disappointed that I called LPE the following Monday and told them. They responded by picking the truck up and running it back to IN. Several weeks later I got it back and it is awesome.

It was running mid 14's uncorrected on the computer. 0-60 in 6.46. Not bad for a 6500lb barn while lighting up the tires.:lol: .

Two wheel dyno numbers came back as follows:

Max HP: 385.5

Max torque: 405.2

Those numbers are at the rear wheel. It is estimated that the 4wd loses about 30% through the drivetrain. You do the math, we're talking about a pretty big number at the crank.

Anyway, I hope to be in Dinwiddie in the next couple of weeks. If you made the vid, come up and say hi.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...