EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Maserati's Enzo

Diavolo

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

It's called the Maserati MCC (Maserati Corse Competizione.)

It has the adaptation of the Enzo Ferrari's powerplant.

It's a 6.0L V12 with a displacement of 5998cc's and it makes over 620hp.

It also uses a full carbon fiber chassis makin it weight 2425lbs.

It's also gotta race-spec tuned suspension and Pirelli tires that stick like mad.

They will make a couple and convertible. There's a couple different versions.

The one in the pic is the MCS-GT (Maserati Corse Stradale.)

The MCS is going to be competing in the upcumin FIA-GT.

Although the car's name is MCC thats the project code name and not the final name.

They've already tested it to 51 laps at the famous Maserati/Ferrari testin track Fiorano in Modena, Italy.

The test track driver (Andrea Bertolini) did 51 laps completely and bested a time of 1’12”808.

They say it will beat the brother Enzo in almost every aspect u can think of.

I think it may be a little while until we get official specs, but as others have already said, it should out-perform the Enzo.

PS, the silver/blue targa and coupe on the link is just beautiful...Looks better than the Enzo, IMO.

I think you're right...Even if it could out-perform the Enzo, I doubt they'll release it without de-tuning it to a slightly lesser performance, since they'll probably price it for less than the Ferrari.

OK wat r u talking about?

They've already detuned the Enzo's engine in the MCC down to 40hp.

What u want them to do detune it AFTER they already detuned it?

They've already detuned it so it wouldn't be steppin on the Enzo's feet for exact power.

They r jus payin more attention to every detail of the car and i believe it actually might out-perform the Enzo.

If so then by all means i'll appraise it and would pay for it since it out-performs while costin half as much.

While looking better as well.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Diavolo,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Ferrari F40 / F50 / Enzo (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

It's uber rare cuz its not out on production yet. :lol:

It's gettin very close though they're jus finishing up on the Fiorano race track.

So they can fix nething they think is wrong.

Can't wait for it cum out its gonna be a really cheap enzo beater/sibling.

There is 2 versions of this car. A road car and a racing car. Two different models with 2 different amount of HP. I've heared that there'll be about 25 Maserati MC 12 per year, so it's going to be rare! About 12 of them are already sold.

Why would Ferrari want a member of their little adopted family to be more rare than their own rarest? Thats' funny. The Maserati name has been out of action so long, how many people actually remember? If the price is right, they probably won't have trouble unloading those things though. Name is a big thing in the business of super exotics, thats' why VW puts so much store in the name of a long extinct marque like Bugatti.

Since we're on the subject of Maserati, here is the new Quattroporte saloon. Supposedly, it looks better in person than in pictures, but it can't look that much better. Looks kind of awkward I think.

quattroporte04_01.jpg

quattroporte04_02.jpg

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...