EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

What would you recommend? (Large estate/wagon/van/SUV)

Cujo

Empfohlene Beiträge

I have sneakin' suspicion that I'm going to need a roomy vehicle in a couple of years.

But I can't seem to find one that can take more payload than a subcompact. For instance Chevy Trailblazer, payload (excl driver and options), 385-455kg (848-1002lbs) according to the Chevy-europe website. 385kg that is four adults with a toothbrush each, for luggage.

I'm looking for a very comfy vehicle, that will seat 5 adults, with a big trunk. Available payload for driver, passengers and luggge should be around 700kg (1542lbs) or more. Since I live in Europe a gasguzzler out of the question. Not more than 16 l/100km (not less than 14.7mpg). The gas is roughly US$4.80 per gallon.

Any sugestions are welcomed.

/

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Thanks for the suggestion, but the sharan is not for me.

Like all other European minivans I know of (except the real VW-bus), the sharan isn't comfortable in the second (or third) row of seats. The seats are mounted too close to the floor, and will therefore not give proper leg support. It is very tiresome for longer trips. And I seriously doubt it can take any more then 500kg of payload (driver, passengers and luggage)

/

I like diesels, but the Swedish goverment doesn't...

A big diesel car, in the same size as the Tahoe will cost you about 1200€ in yearly tax. Same vehicle, with a gasoline engine, only costs about 350€.

/

It's a shame. Diesels have become as performant as average petrol engines and they don't polute as much as we think.

But this must be one more strange thing I hear about the nordic countries...

I've seen Chevy Tahoe in Germany, France and Switzerland... But why do u recommend it?

Why not?

It's a strong, sturdy truck with good payload, and a livable interior. And the mileage would be within an acceptable range for what Cujo is considering. AWD, when you're talking payload and passenger capacity, this American vehicle has the upper hand over just about any comparable thing from Europe.

* Cujo, it turns out the Tahoe is sold in Sweden, see more about it here - http://www.chevroleteurope.com

Why not?

It's a strong, sturdy truck with good payload, and a livable interior. And the mileage would be within an acceptable range for what Cujo is considering. AWD, when you're talking payload and passenger capacity, this American vehicle has the upper hand over just about any comparable thing from Europe.

* Cujo, it turns out the Tahoe is sold in Sweden, see more about it here - http://www.chevroleteurope.com

I believe u r working for Chevy... ;)

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...