EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Bugatti Veyron SUCKS

8-ball

Empfohlene Beiträge

Yes, you heard me. The Bugatti Veyron Sucks. I'm tired of hearing Veyron this, Veyron that, Veyron sucks. First lets just say it's a god ugly car that looks like a Bentley and a Lambo and it's the price of a Bentley and a Lambo put together. And as you know, 2 goods usually don't make a really good like chocolate and popcorn; good individually, but horrible together. The Veyron's interior is ugly, and the back is disguisting.

Now; to the meat. A huuuuuuge W-16. :x Let me say it again, a W-16 :x . What kind of car needs a W-16. The Koenigsegg is half of that and twice no, triple the car. They almost match at performance. Shouldn't the Veyron be twice as good?... Uhhh... I guess? I'm not even going to get started on the price of gas, or it's efficency.

1001 HP. 1001 HP. Wow!!!! I don't care! It's a god damn W-16 it should atleast have 1001 HP. Yes, I absolutely dispise this car. It completely sucks in my eyes. I have lost complete respect I gained when Bugatti made it's EB110. Please, do me a favor and stop comparing this piece of overweight scrap metal to the true supercars.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 94
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

The main reasons the Veyron is veritable crap in my view are these ...

1. It is a product of Volkswagen, not Etore Bugatti. A rehashed " Bentley " concept at that.

2. It attempts to be the most of everything, at all costs with no regards to true class whatsoever. In the end it's just a tacky representation of Western style excess.

and 3. Who got it in their heads that a modern day Bugatti must have not one, not two, not even three, but four turbos?? What the hell?

The $1,000,000 car market has been tested before, by a car far superior in overall ability and balance, the McLaren F1. And even that car sold modestly, aside from being built in modest numbers. Does VW really think the Veyron is going to sell like hotcakes? Please.

They are trying to build up tension in the market, like sexual tension, so when they release the Veyron, people will come running with their tongues out. Not gonna happen.

Veyron can be a dream car for some people...for the others just suckss..but what i heard most of the people who test the car says its amazing...it can be an ugly,heavy trash but still fast as monster...one main problem is the Veyron is tooo expensive..and that just makes people think negative about this car..my opinion,looks like a trash but there are no cars that actaully can mess with veyron...or there is?

the bugatti veryon is not crap as "edonis" says it is.his point has no arguement.first of all its looks its very sleek and sexy.second the 16 cylinder engine with 4 ...yes 4 turbos!!!.its does 252 mph(supposedly) and has a 0-60 time of 2.9 and has 1001 horse power.its not a car its a beautiful sleek italian stallion.so if u dont like that buy a daewoo!!! :evil:

its french. the builder ettore bugatti is italian. im with you in saying its italian, and so are italians. in italy they consider the bugatti an italian car, but here its considered french because thats where its manufactured.

wee man said:

the bugatti veryon is not crap as "edonis" says it is.his point has no arguement.first of all its looks its very sleek and sexy.second the 16 cylinder engine with 4 ...yes 4 turbos!!!.its does 252 mph(supposedly) and has a 0-60 time of 2.9 and has 1001 horse power.its not a car its a beautiful sleek italian stallion.so if u dont like that buy a daewoo!!!

Yes it does suck. Our economy is moving backwards. Everybody is buying bigger gas guzzlers (SUVs) with bigger engines. This car is the same. I don't mean to be mean, but the italian automakers aren't so good. They make fast, unefficent gas guzzlers. Now I still can't say no to Lambo but the best automakers are the german's. They have fairly fast cars (with an exception to porsche,they're really fast) that are pretty damn efficent, good on gas, and safe. I especially like Mercedes. They are hopefully soon coming out with a hybrid car; and they just made a diesel. And they can be fast. The race should be about what is the most efficent, not who has the biggest car with the biggest engine. The Bugatti is an ugly, overweight, overrated and overpriced piece of sh1t.

Well....it certainly has not the glamour that a car rated at $1,000,000 should have nor that superexotic air you should breathe inside it not to mention performances that are still pretty much "discussed" because everyone knows that this 2 year delay is caused by the car's handling and stability on the road at speeds exceeding 220 mph (not to mention 252) because of its design which I consider ugly.It is a matter of taste after all but it looks to exact,mathematical strict and austere for a Bugatti that is after all not a car but THE CAR.Once it was the best of them all now...well it's all a part of that policy invented by the head Piech which i'm glad he left VW before Audi LeMans Quattro or the new Bentleys will have 1,9 TDI engines with 400 HP and VW Polo buttons inside. :D (a pitty though that the new Gallardo did not escape from those A8 dash bits&buttons and Luc'sDonckerwolke crap stylinh ).Viva Marcello Gandini father of the Diablo and Ducati 996 , try to learn something from him you VW German austere all the same styling overergonomic globalising engineers !

Viva Marcello Gandini father of the Diablo and Ducati 996 , try to learn something from him you VW German austere all the same styling over ergonomic globalising engineers !

Right on!

I for one do not consider the Veyron a Bugatti at all. They don't make Bugattis' anymore. This is simply VWs' idea of what they believe a Bugatti should be. It's the same case with the Continental GT, and the latest Lamborghinis'.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo 8-ball,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Bugatti (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Right on!

I for one do not consider the Veyron a Bugatti at all. They don't make Bugattis' anymore. This is simply VWs' idea of what they believe a Bugatti should be. It's the same case with the Continental GT, and the latest Lamborghinis'.

Well, I'd say that the new Gallardo isn't that bad. The front is much more italian than the Murcielago. Kind of good-looking head lights. I also hate the Veyron, the design is just hideous! The same with the Continental.

German cars cannot be french, italian, nor british. I am ok with germans doing the engineering on british, french, and german cars, but when it comes to stlying, let the right people design the car. That is the one thing I admire about ford, ford allows the swedes to design volvos, the japanese to design mazdas, the brits to design astons and jags, and even if they share engineering bits, the cars all have their own flavor, and you can't question their heritage.

GM and VW need to learn that lesson, do not assymilate the soul.

The veryon is sad, they never made it "cool", it was a half assed attempt gone wrong, and let's face it, it doesn't perform the way it should for that kind of money.

I sort of agree, although I think the Bugatti is beautifull. The only problem I have with Italian exotics are that the engines are very temperamental, especialy in warmer climates like South Africa where I live. The Porsches does not share the same problem and can be driven with ease even in city traffic. From that perspective I assume the Bugatti will be better of with the German engine.

Viva Marcello Gandini father of the Diablo and Ducati 996 , try to learn something from him you VW German austere all the same styling overergonomic globalising engineers !

Massimo Tamburini is the man behind the 916/996, also the co-founder of Bimota and deisnger of the new MV Agusta F4...

and too those who say the bugatti's fuel efficency is poor.. its a super car, its not supposed to be.

8-ball Mercedes has been making diesel cars for years.

too those who say the bugatti's fuel efficency is poor.. its a super car, its not supposed to be.

I think you said the opposite of what you mean. You mean not supposed to be fuel efficient? For a $1,000,000+ car that claims to do it all, it damn well should have decent fuel economy. No car can claim to be " super " any longer if it can't meet modern day environmental considerations sufficiently.

True. This whole thing about $1,000,000 cars is rediculous. No car is worth that much, we're talking something with some tires and maybe a few seats. $1,000,000 would buy a very fine house, a lot of fine homes cost less. It's just the industry playing the super rich for fools. I can think of no car that I woud pay that much for, if I ever did, it would surely be one of a kind.

Actually, I think paying that much for a car is socially irresponsible if philanthropy is not part of the buyer's worldly agenda.

Yeah, I'm also thinking that VW (or should we say Bugatti) simply, but smart, sell a vehicle to make money. The rich want to be have the paperfigures, they buy a car with an amazing figure and will for sure run very fast. I can imagine some star or arab saying "yeah, my car got 1000 hp." But then, it's only a car with four wheels and they can't drive that much faster than the rest anyway. For sure the Veyron would never outaccelerate McLaren F1 because it's much, much lighter. Veyron will simply seldom use full engine power... when driving on autobahn 250 is almost the same as 300 at those speeds. But over 250 km/h fatality is very close.

The more I think of it the more unesessary the car gets. I saw a clip on the Lotec Sirius with 1330 hp, they had almost the engine running on idle and it accelerated like an EVO.

Heck, I forgot Veyron's got 4 wheel drive! But it doesn't still make sense with 1000 hp. If anyone got any links where the 1000 hp version Veyron runs I would like to see it.

heh..i ve just read that veyron will appear no earlier than in 2005 due to some technical problems...i'm starting to doubt if it will ever come out.

Oh I can name a few problems. Heath, weight, stability, durability.. etc! It's been the biggest hype even before it's released. It's just some over advertised POS!

• 4 Monate später...

veyron is not a car for practical use.so you cannot judge it's value by how much gas it consumed,maybe you will say engines are very temperamental, but think twice how many people in this world could afford it .its value is just judged by personal preference,you think it's ugly ,but some people don't. i myself don't like veyron too.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...