LOOK AT THIS!!!

Kevin321

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Kevin321,

kennst du schon LOOK AT THIS!!! (Anzeige)? Dort ist vieles zu finden.

BMW Ersatzteile (Anzeige) | BMW Tuning (Anzeige) | BMW Uhren (Anzeige)

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

The 3.6 and 3.8L engines on the E34 M5s are nearly ideal for turbocharging (as far starting life as a naturally aspirated engines go), and can be viciously fast. There isn't much you can tune past one of these babies.

Hi!

It's all very exciting, and I'm already eager to watch this video, but please someone answer my stupid question: what kind of file is the video (r-and-p.rm) and how can I watch it? I tried Quicktime and VLC, but with no effect.

Thanks in advance!

Hi!

It's all very exciting, and I'm already eager to watch this video, but please someone answer my stupid question: what kind of file is the video (r-and-p.rm) and how can I watch it? I tried Quicktime and VLC, but with no effect.

Thanks in advance!

You gotta download RealOne.

The new RealOne wants ur CC# in order 2 get the latest one.

Screw that, if u have kazaa or kazaalite jus download real one player from there.

U might hafta download several cuz sum of them on there r expired.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Kevin321,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema BMW (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
  • 1 Monat später...
what ur point kevin i can make alot of cars over 600 hp myself. I mean to say that its not a miracle that it pulls over 600 hp.

Not a miracle, but impressive none the less. If you are a quality tuner R-34, you should know that raw horsepower numbers are not everything. With enough effort, a lot of cars can be made to crank massive amounts of power. The question is, is it practical power? The BMW M5 Kevin speaks of obviously puts it's power to the ground with aplomb. All 600+.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...