EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

new 2004 mercedes slk!

850 Ci

Empfohlene Beiträge

The body styling is nice, but not as nice as the old model was. The curves of the body make it look a little bit lumpy. The older model was more appealing or it's me who can't keep the pace with the tendencies in design.

What I don't realy like are the wheels, tyres and suspensions. The wheels should be bigger in diameter, the tyres slicker and the suspensions should be lower cause right now they give me the impression I'm looking at a Peugeot 206 which I see a lot in France and I'm realy tired of so many of them.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Ah, that high ride height is just a conservative pre-production setup, so they can work out the basics. Before you know it, they'll have it riding on lowered springs and 17" or 18" AMG rims.

The general concenses here seems to be that people don't care for it, and they think it looks too much like an SLR. Personally I find it to have a certain pleasing simmetry, the older SLK is pretty stodgy for a roadster. The roof of the new SLK flows into the rest of the car much in the way of the Pagani Zonda creating a cockpit effect, whereas the SLR looks like a Converse All-Star sneaker. I think it's a good direction.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...