EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

new 2004 mercedes slk!

850 Ci

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

I give it a Yay. It looks like a baby SLR, although much more proportionate than an SLR. The front and rear are nicely sculpted, and the bulging wheel arches could definitely accomidate much bigger feet. The 6,200 rpm. redline suggests that car has an AMG motor.

Well, seeing as there is already an SLK, I am pretty sure there will be a new one coming to replace it, and this is it. As far as the body, it looks pretty production ready to me.

And your sig is still way big. See mine? Something of that size is preferable.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo 850 Ci,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Mercedes (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

I think this " wannabe SLR " carries the SLR look more tastfully than the SLR itself. This car has the tight look of a machine that turns on it's axis, which is crucial for a car to look quick on it's feet. The thing is, the sculpture is pretty true to that of the SLR, it's not really watered down, so in that sense it is a mini-SLR, not a wannabe.

Thats' one of the weakest camouflage jobs I've ever seen by the way.

the SLR is unique and interesting in just how different it is, the SLK looks like an SLK someone gave a body kit to look more like an SLR, atleast that's just how i see it, they've made it less attractive.

polarfox is rite they have messed up the slr's look.

i hope they dont bring it out, i would sooner the slr itself.

i have a plan 2 get enough money for an slr by funding an elephant with a huge cocaine problem!! :D:D

what wrong with u, its not a slr wannabe, or all otehr mercedes benz is a mercedes benz wannabe. oh the c class is a clk class sand sl class wanna be, tghe e class is s cl wanna be etc. mercedes always makes all there cars look like at least one other mercedes benz, plz dont tell me u havent seen that.

I'll give it to you that most MB cars share a few facial trades but that just comes with the family just like BMW cars do too. But they're not wanabee's of eachother. They're all targeted towards a different market segment which sometimes overlap.

The SLR and the new SLR look on the SLK is just wrong. It's just a move by MB to try and boost sales by giving into the F1 hype. Look it's got a F1 nose it must be fast.

Personally I always thought the SLK was a ugly duck but now it's even more ugly. Oh well maybe one day it will turn into a beatifull white swan.

• 2 Wochen später...

it had a certain elegance to it before, that is lost now. i don't like the new look at all, it needed to be cleaner, more sleek, CLK-ish in the nose, they didn't do that. oh well, atleast Z4 isn't as attractive, something sexy like Z3 was would own an awkward car like the new SLK.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...