EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Buy my ferrari enzo

crudgingtong

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

the car is in scotland at the moment and i am in london.

i have no idea of the serial number but i can assure you it is a quality car.

i have had a number of offers so if you wish to purchase this stunning ferrari then please do confirm quick.

the car will be delivered to you in full condition (mint, immaculate) within 1 week

thankyou

a m automotives.

I don't think I am interested. You don't know the serial number? haha, there are only 400 in the world. If this was a civic, it would be one thing, but an Enzo is kinda a hard thing to sneak around. Trust me, selling a stolen Enzo would be impossible to get away with. Whoever buys it will figure it out within hours, and report it.

i can assure you that our company, a m automotives, ( me bieng the manager) does not deal with stolen cars, the enzo i am currently selling was bought new bye me. i can find out the serial number if thats what you want. but it means that i have got to drive to sctland from london, as my telephone line is not working at the moment.

if you wish to visit it yourself then the address is

17 bishop way

frontlike

hartland

scotland.

About tha Enzo. Could I see some photos about this exotic car?. My uncle was interested but this car is so exclusive that Ferrari only solds this car if your history really reflects that you are a Ferrarist. I have a 250 GTO (RED COLOUR) only has 5.200 km on the tach¨. Its a wonderfull classic sport car but, in my opinion the 250 gto requires an excellent treatment in order to preserve this treasure. I bought it in 1999 obviously from a previous owner.So if there are any photos of the Enzo Ferrari could you post them or let me know the address. Thanks.........

ohhhhh I am selling my 996 C4s it has 10.000 kms at the tach if someone interested.PERFECT CONDITION, (grey colour, navigation, manual, Bose sound system, electric roof, interior natural with soft look leather black colour, guarantee for 1 year.Its from January 2003 and a sport exhaust ¨4 exits¨magnific Porsche sound.

So let me get this straight: You can afford an Enzo, but can't afford a cell phone or second phone line? You also don't have any people who's phone you can use? How can you sell a car if you aren't within any kind of contact with it?

Hey mates, d0n´t waste your time on this faker. Imean he is interested in any car, wants to buy this and that but doesn´t answer any question that would proof its existence :evil:

If I would have an Enzo I wouldn´t beg for some used 17" Schnitzer wheels :roll:

Its funny anyway hat all the guys with all their Ferraris and Lambos don´t have a digicam to post some photos I mean what´s the big deal about it :-? That´s exactly THE one reason why I prefer the german edition of carpassion :(

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo crudgingtong,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Ferrari F40 / F50 / Enzo (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Crud, do you mean to say that you're so hard up for sales, that you have to scour internet forums for people to buy your Enzo and 575s'? Posting numerous unrelated messages while your at it? If you're in charge of the sales of these cars, wouldn't you have other business to attend to?

And Bo, we at English Carpassion are able to give individual, and personalized attention to most everyone here. Thats' why we like to play with fakers and question them for a while, rather than " police " them. :D

oh my god it is so obviose this person is lying.

the car you are describing crudgingtong is immaculate and would sell in seconds for 200,000.

why dont you fakers go and get a life for god sake.

the pic you have posted, well i just found the excact same pic under google.

try and get out of that one.

• 3 Wochen später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...