EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

hummer h3????

djfux69

Empfohlene Beiträge

"According to the transport driver, the subject vehicle is a '06 Hummer. Upon observation the platform used is the '04 Chevy Colorado long-wheelbase pickup. Hummer cues include heavy rectangular boxed front and rear bumpers, a ramp-style front skidplate, a tailgate-mounted spare tire and short departure angle. The thermo-formed plastic fenders are disguise, as is the front plastic grille cover, which hides a blacked-out Colorado grille. I imagine a seven-bar vertical grille will be the production motif. The vertical taillights may be arbitrary or possible production intent in theme.

"The mule uses Colorado A-pillars and front doors. From the B-pillar to C-pillar abbreviated short rear doors. Between the C- and D-pillars are short rectangular rear side windows. The greenhouse has more tumblehome than the Hummer H2 as it aligns with the Colorado A-pillar and cowl. The IP is production Colorado. The rest of the interior was cobbled except for the front bucket seats. The powertrain features the GM 3500 DOHC in-line five, with a four-speed automatic and four-wheel drive. I could not determine if there were locking diffs.

By other accounts, the new H3 is due late in 2004 as a 2005 model.

7484_image.jpg7483_image.jpg7482_image.jpg

absolutely disgusting.....

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

exactly.... the hummer ( original) had a purpose. it was a military vehicle, then arnold wanted them to be street legal so he flexed his muscle and got them to be. i dont see a need for civilians to use the hummer unless they live in a desert, jungle, wasteland etc.. then hummer came out with the Hpoo. aka H2. another prime example of a useless vehicle. what do you need it for????

Actually, I don't think it was Arnold who got them to make a civilian model, although I think he wanted to buy the company at one point.

It was the Gulf War that made them so popular with the people. The public demanded a street version, so who would resist to build them one?

I think I saw an ad for Clarion stereo equipment once with a picture of the claimed first civilian Hummer and it's owner, but it wasn't Arnold, just a chubby redneck. Arnold very well might have been the first owner because he's good publicity, but I think AM General made the decisian on their own.

here is what i heard . The Hummer's story begins in Oregon. While in Astoria filming his 1990 vehicle Kindergarten Cop, Arnold Schwarzenegger spotted a convoy of military Humvees driving on the highway. When he contacted the U.S. military, they refused to sell one to him. The Terminator was undeterred and lobbied the military contractor that manufactures the Humvee, AM General, even flying to the company's headquarters in South Bend, Ind., to plead his case.

The first civilian Humvee, renamed the Hummer, was produced in 1992, with Schwarzenegger as the first customer.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo djfux69,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Verschiedenes über Autos (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...