EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

favorite car??

djfux69

Empfohlene Beiträge

here is a question. what is your favorite car of all times? it could have been a peice of junk, or a work of art. just a car that you fell in love with when you were younger, and never left your thoughts. or a new car that you would love to own more than anything else in te world. it could even be a car you own, or owned. i love so many cars i cant really choose, but if i had too...... i would say the 1984 ferrari gto, or the 1962 250 gto. both cars have fascinated me since i was a baby.... i cant choose one alone.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Good question DJ, you've had an eye for those Ferraris' since you were a baby? I don't think I could choose just one car over all others, I love them too much.

A car that has always been a part of my fantasies is the 1994 -96' Chevrolet Impala SS. It's just a $24,000 Chevy, but it embodies such coolness in my eyes. The execution of it was spot on, where as the Mercury Marauder is more of a misfire.

The Bentley Continental T is another one I've always been fond of, it's very destinctive, and classic looking for a modern day car.

And last but not least, the E36 BMW 3-Series/M3, and E38 7-Series. They have never lost any of their appeal with me.

By the way: If you put your curser over your gold stars, it tells you what kind of " driver " you are . Me, PolarFox, and GIR are Callaway Corvette drivers, Kevin321 is a Mercedes SL500 driver, of all things :D , DJ is a Porsche 911 GT3 driver, and Kleinefische is a Ferrari 360 Modena driver. Does anyone have an explanation for this little phenomenon?

The 300SL gullwing, the E31 6-Series, to an extent, the E30, not so much as an amazing car, but as a symbol, The original porsche 911 Carrera RS, the Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1, and the original Acura NSX (the 2003 is ugly, i'm sorry). I also like the old Jag E-Type, i'd like to have a Volvo P1800s too.

The 288 GTO is deffinately high on my list. The MB CLK-GTR SS probably takes top honors though. Only one!!! Imagine having a car that was the only car like that, and then to have it perform that well. Amazing.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...