EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

2005 3 Series (E90) Pics

Daimion

Empfohlene Beiträge

A couple of shots taken of the new 3-series.....

What dya think? BMW heading in the right direction??

00947.jpg

00952.jpg

3er_2005_3.jpg

I REALLY think BMW has to rethink their design direction... Also have a feeling that some designers have their Rolls Royce Phantom '04 image still lingering in their heads....

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

BMW is clearly disguising that so heavily that you won't know what the hell is going on with it. That is the point off all the artificial body work. I've read extensively that it won't be named E90, in fact i'm not sure where anyone got E90 from. Also, 2005 is still slated to be the E46.

I think we all know that BMW is not heading in the right direction as far as design is concerned. And I think that if they keep that grille, there will be an angry mob of BMW purists who will have their heads. I think that whoever put Bangle in power is probably the same one who is keeping him there, and thats where the real problem is. If you rid BMW of Bangle, problem solved, but someone is pleased.

The person who offered Bangle his job was Wolfgang Reitzel, or whom ever, and hes' not there anymore. So BMW is sort of stuck with their investment in Bangle until at least the next generation of cars after this.

if they made a 3 without the kidney bean grille, i'd join the mob burning down BMW headquarters, and then when we caught bangle, i'd dress him up as bin laden and let lim loose in times square.

Don't worry, they would never rid themselves of the kidney-grill, they wouldn't let Bangle do it even if he wanted to. Their reputation and image is far too strong and valuable for that.

Infiniti, thats' another story.

im with fox on this one. this years 3 series is one of the sleekest, sexiest designs i have ever seen. as i stated in my post on the m3 vs. s4. chris bangle better not touch a button on that car... it looks too damn good.

Yes the E46 was designed by bangle, but he didn't so much work on that. The only thing he did was smooth out the lines a little and put rounded headlights on it. The E46 looks very much like it's predecesor except fromt he things I just mentioned.

The new 5 and 7 series are radical new designs which he made, or rather his team made. They don't look like their predecesors at all anymore.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Daimion,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema BMW (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...