SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY
Anmelden, um Inhalt zu folgen  
m.calabria

My absolute Dreamcar

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
GIR
Geschrieben

OKay nice.. can you take it out your signature? There is nothing more annoying then a huge signature.

Kevin321
Geschrieben

But hey, it looks cool

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

c'mon, show some love, be tollerant of the sigs.

GIR
Geschrieben

Nah you missed it out. His original sig was 832x624 pixels big. I helped him out and made it a little smaller :)

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

oh, i'm sorry, i didn't notice, that would be abnoxious.

Daimion
Geschrieben

Honestly, I never liked "flashy" cars. I prefer having a black car, that gives off a "normal-car" energy. But when the engine's turned on, and people hear the rumble of the powerhouse........ then they know not to mess with it. Kinda like the ///M's idea for the M5.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

if you were talking street cars, sure, I'd get dark blue, dark green, black, white maybe, or even red, but that is more a race-car look they were going for there.

SERGIOE34
Geschrieben

Idhave 2 say m3 or m5 is my dream car.

kleinefisch
Geschrieben

Every month or so, I have a new favorite car that I dream about all the time. Right now, its the Ferrari 288 GTO. Too bad that they go for about $650,000 now, for a descent one anyways.

GIR
Geschrieben

Oh c'mon. A car that old is not something you buy. It's something you restore. Half the fun is in the restoring.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

Unless you buy it just to drive it, like it were new.

I have had a dream of owning a Porsche 550 Spyder, then again, it might do to me what it did to James Dean, so maybe not.

LateNightCable
Geschrieben
There is nothing more annoying then a huge signature.

But huge quotes in tiny letters are okay :wink: .

kleinefisch
Geschrieben

You can have fun trying to restore a 190 mph Ferrari. I'll save my pennies and buy one that can driven away thank you.

Schreibe eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag schreiben und dich dann später registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden, um einen Beitrag zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorhergehender Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Anmelden, um Inhalt zu folgen  

• Neu erstellen...