EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

SUVs

P.I.M.P

Empfohlene Beiträge

What is so great about these things? People who drive them don't even go off raod, they just cause more global warming without at leasting doing it in a sports car. THEY are the reason for high oil prices. At least with luxury and sports cars, they guzzle gas for a reason(to go fast!). SUVS are slow ugly, and if u wanna carry a wod of shit, use a wagon.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Whattchu talkin bout, bro. SUV's is madd ghetto son. Bling-bling ya herre.

No, I'm just messing around. Some SUV's look nice, and some can do their thing off road real well. It turns out that most SUV's suck offroad. If I were to buy an SUV, it would be one that can really perform off road, and I would use it for that. I've always wanted like a Mitsubishi Montero or a Toyota something or other, hop it up, and go crazy, baja style. I live in the perfect place for it too.

I've gotta be apart of this, here gos'.

Yo Pimp, don't yall be doggin' out on SUV n' shit. I been thinkin' a lot about dem Benz jeeps n' Lincoln jeeps. Been thinkin' bout' gittin' me one them bitchez. Wit twenty foes, 6 HTVs' , 5000 watt Pioneer. Gone have that bitch on krunk, gonna be a stunna!

Gonna roll around the hood wit my peeps laughin' at all yall foos in the Jag CLK500s', BMW 7-Class and even yall hoes in the Maybachs Benzs'.

SUVs' is tha shizo my nizzo, don't be rainin' on my parade homey :evil: !

That was fun :) .

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...