EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Best Car Magazine

P.I.M.P

Empfohlene Beiträge

There are many car magazines like R&T, C&D, Automobile, Motor Trend, but the BEST one is CAR. This is a british magazine which yes in America may sell for 8 bucks, is still worth it. It has huge articles and pictures of exotic sports cars and luxury cars that we wanna read about. Not shit like the new infiniti, or nissan that I couldn't give a shit less about. I can read about the new Aston, Bimmer, Benz, Ferrari, Porsche, bentley, and other cool stuff. They are also not filled to the brim with advertisements. Will American car magazines get it. I DO NOT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THE NEW CHEVY SSR!

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Some people give a crap about the Chevy SSR, I don't, but some people do. I like CAR magazine, although I don't feel like paying $8 for it. You have to have magazines that cater to the more average stuff. Otherwise, three quarters of the world would have nothing to read about except cars they can't afford.

Pimp, we know where you're coming from, and swearing is pretty acceptable used in moderation, but could you sweeten up your language a bit for the forums :) ?

Evo is a pretty good magazine, this one is a little on the expensive side too. If you like pictures though, Dupont Registry is for you. They have like no articles, but lots of pictures of everything fast. I bought a subscription to European Car, I hate this one, it's just a mag. about tuning VW's and old Bimmers and such.

hey now, some of us find european car like a bible.

my personal favorite is motortrend, they have a good track reccord, their articles make sense, they do a lot of interesting projects, i've just always liked it. I've had a subscription since i was 6.

Car and Driver and Road and Track are pretty good, automobile is alright too.

I was subscribed to Car&Driver when I was 16, and I do believe their information and opinions to be tops, but it's a really domestic publication. Meaning they test pickup trucks, and when they test something like a Rolls or Bentley, they turn the article into a goofy farce. Although I always did like their sense of humor.

Motor Trend is not too high on my list of reputable information givers. I have spotted some pretty obvious misinformation in the past, not too bad, but they don't seem like they have their act together like C&D.

Road&Track is kind of neat because they blend the world of road cars with racecars, and art even. Like cars are art.

Dupont Registry is a ghetto millionaire's dream. A visual feast. The layout of that magazine reminds me of those rap album covers with wall to wall Bimmers and Benzs', sitting in a bathtub full of diamonds, counting money, and smoking cigars. With gold bars and pet panthers in the corner. You want MBs' sittin' on dubs, showrooms full of Bentleys', Lambos' from here to Miami, and everything in between, they have it.

European Car is good because it caters to those who like to tune and maintain their old rides. It's not really about new cars.

• 2 Wochen später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo P.I.M.P,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Verschiedenes über Autos (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...