EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Strange request

kleinefisch

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

How about your own car Kleinfisch :D ?

I would say you could probably get one fairly cheaply from a salvaged Ferrari. Knowing how full of themselves they are, Ferrari may not just let you buy one, unless your car needs a new one. Hmmm, that gives me a plan :wink: .

hmm. latenight, don't you dare call me to bail you out, you're just gonna have to spend the night with bubba.

a collectors item out of a new one? hmm.

a buddy of my dad's collect alfa romeo steering wheels and shift knobs, but those are all old enough to be collector items.

No, Bubbas' gonna have to spend the night alone, cause my plan was to pull the wheel out of your own car, then have the shop put in a new one. " Gee Mr. Dealer, I came back from Sak's and my steering wheel was gone, honest. " A way to get around things if they won't let you buy one outright.

It's a good idea, but no way a theif who knows how to remove a steering wheel isn't going to take the whole car. And it doesn't need to be brand new, just within the last 10-15 years or so. Or maybe a Lambo wheel, that would be cool too.

You might have to pay the parking attendant more than the wheel is worth to get him to turn a blind eye. You ever see how those guys just stare when you walk through the lot? They know, if something happens to one of those cars somebody will have their head. They're paranoid.

not the guy who hates the job. if you were going to save some real dough, make the guy think he was getting fired, get a buddy to park, say the attendent fucked up the car, get him convinced he's gone, and then when you come in, offer to pay him, he won't care, he's gone either way right?

Right, and all this over a steering wheel :D . Where is this world coming to :roll: ?

Wait a minute ... I think I see someone with a pair of nice Italian shoes, I wonder if it would knock him out sufficiently if I hit him on the head with an egg roll. I'll be right back.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo kleinefisch,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Verschiedenes über Autos (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...