EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Unique License Plates ...

LateNightCable

Empfohlene Beiträge

PorschePlayboy was wondering if anyone here had a Viper with the license plate " UGOTBIT ", and that gave me the idea to post this topic. Perhaps it's been done before, but not in awhile so ...

What are some unique license plates that you have, or have seen?

I saw a silver Porsche 911 Turbo last night with the license " NO SUB ". I wondered about the meaning of that for a moment, thinking it might mean that the stereo is factory :D . But than I put two and two together, and figured it must stand for " There is No Substitute ", Porsche's sloagan. I also have seen the only Indiana registered car with the license plate " JIMMY ", a Murcury Tracer or something. What an honor :D .

Also, if you have any funny bumper stickers, feel free to talk about those too. " I Love My Wife " thats' a good one. Here are some more ...

" Women dont' fart or belch, so we must bitch, or else we'd blow up. "

" Nooky Wagon "

" No Fat Chicks " - lame

" So many women, none as good as mine " - thats' cool

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

" PNTYDPR ", Panty Diaper? Your brother has a Porsche Turbo, and thats what he wants on his plate :D ??

I have " M PWR " on my M3. The Indiana " environment " plate has space for five charictors. I prefer it over the standard one, a funky green and purple affair.

" PNTYDPR ", Panty Diaper? Your brother has a Porsche Turbo, and thats what he wants on his plate :D ??

I have " M PWR " on my M3. The Indiana " environment " plate has space for five charictors. I prefer it over the standard one, a funky green and purple affair.

lol. He is purchasing a 91-94 911 Turbo in the next month or two, still in the process of finding a nice one. (PANTY DROPPER). I always say, "are we taking the Turbo" or "can I drive the Turbo?" I too opted for the Farm tag, looks a lot better then black and white.

You better have a word with your brother, everyone is going to think it's " Panty Diaper ". Theres' no R in there, thats why.

" MR BLING " - black Audi TT coupe ... Not a very shallow guy is he?

" ZINFAN " - 1968? Oldsmobile Cutlass convertable ... Who knows what that means?

a hummer around here(not h2) has chrome illusion paint green-blue-purple and on the side under the door it says in yellow with the perfect styling "tonka". i realize it probably sounds ghey online but the actual site is interesting since it looks like a really big toy(to the owner it is just one of his toys).

Funny cause I was talking about vanity plates with a buddy of mine just yesterday. If the Dutch gov. would introduce vanity plates then he would get "PORSCHE ETR" for his RS6 and if I had a CL65 I would get "STFU" or "RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH" altought that last one is a little bit too long. :)

Some old rich snobby type lady was driving it.

And who was that rich punk in the 355 :wink::D ?

Does anyone know of any other country with personalized plates, besides the U.S.?

" SRS " - BMW 530i ... Initials of a local republican leader/lawer/resturantuer/radio station owner/news anchor, who has his finger in every pie, can you tell?

I may have a 355, but I'm certainly not a snob. She looked like one of those women who never had to lift a finger in her life because she was handed everything the moment she was born. I worked for everything that I have.

I may have a 355, but I'm certainly not a snob. She looked like one of those women who never had to lift a finger in her life because she was handed everything the moment she was born. I worked for everything that I have.

thats the kind of girl I need to marry brows.gif

" THE BEST " - Lincoln Town Car stretch limo.

" STORAGE " - Jeep Cherokee ... Is that the coolest thing they could come up with?

" OM SEI " - Mercedes SL500 ... Asian doctor has had that on his plate for years, I wonder if it translates to something.

" Driver Carries Only $20 in Ammunition. " - Bumper sticker on old beat up Ford F-150.

" FETAMAN "? Let me guess, he likes fetta cheese.

I read in a travel book that there are about 30 registered plates in California with some form of " dot com " on them. 30 variations of dot com, can you believe that?

" TOTO " - GMC Suburban ... Owner is a big fan of The Wizard of Oz.

" NINE 16 " - 1966 Cadillac Coupe Deville

" UNO " - Cadillac Deville

" BLESSED " - Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

" KEAT " - Oldsmobile Alero - Proof that if you don't have a cool last name, don't bother putting it on your license plate :wink: .

• 1 Monat später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...