EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

its that gonna be new rs4 2003 +

kenan

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • 2 Wochen später...

Hi guys, as fare as I know the S4 2003 is a non-turbo engine :-? . Previous models had turbo engines, but the 4.2 litre V8 don't need that extra boost for getting the 344 hp. If they make one for a RS4 then it would probably be around 425 hp. :D

• 3 Wochen später...

magirob is right,

the 4.2 litre engine is built in the actual Audi S4(8E).

The same engine, exept a different camshaft drive is built in the A8´s and A6 models. The 450hp version is built in the RS6 and has a bi-turbo. The new RS4 will come in 2005 and will use a V6 3.6 litre bi-turbo producing arround 500hp, Audi is already testing those engines since arround a year, but is still having problems with the turbochargers. They get too hot while using full power over long distances, which is needed here in Germany. :D

The problem with the turbocharged V8 is, that it won´t fit into the short engine bay of the 8E (new A4´s). They already had big problems with the actual S4 engine, and that is why they changed the camshaft drive to chain driven.

that's quite surprising that rs4 won't have v8 biturbo...you seem confident so i trust you.

but i am delighted to hear it will have more power than expected anyway...500 is a load of horses.

firstly i was thinking it is weird to use v6 in RS4 if S4 has v8 no matter if it has turbo or not...

• 2 Monate später...
  • 1 Monat später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo kenan,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Audi (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
HA HA this thing is going to suck, nowadays all

you here about is turbo this turbo that, I still

think turbo is cheating. Well thats all I have

to say about that.

a turbo isnt cheating. a turbo is the final step in tuning.
  • 2 Wochen später...

altough it is almost certain it will be powered by a V8(NA) there have been some rumors about a V10 recently.however its output would be the same as with the previosly mentioned V8 (450hp)....usage of the v10 would be logical,it would be able to take on the M5 easily before RS6 arrives

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...