EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY
GIR

Rearview mirror with integrated V1 display

Empfohlene Beiträge

GIR
Erster Beitrag:
Letzter Beitrag:

Check out the Bestpower website http://www.beastpower.com/ they offer, among other things, rearview mirrors with an integrated V1 display. A must have for your ///M car :)

You still need to buy a Valentine 1 datector or Lidatek LaserEcho, this is just a remote display integrated into the mirror and not the detector it self.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
PorschePlayboy928
Geschrieben

WOW That is nice, I wonder if I could get that for my car? Just checked the prices on that page, can you say sticker shock! :o:o

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

yeah, well, lots of m-car people are loaded and don't give a damn.

LateNightCable
Geschrieben

I'm loaded, and I give a damn :P . Lot's of stuff will be peddled in your face, but you could only really use some of it. The V1 display sounds usable.

PorschePlayboy928
Geschrieben

That sounds very usable, I would love to have it in my car

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

ok, well, let's put it this way, i play beggar to loaded family, hopefully i'll get my own loaded before too long. i'd pay a good price for something well worth it to me.

i tried being smart about money once. my money still went somewhere and i couldn't figure where it was, so i might as well have fun right?

the V1 in the mirror, if it works, it would be well worth it, even if the price is exorbent.

izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

It's bin dun, mates. You can get ones for the outside mirror can display a whole list of things you would want them to, from V1 info and radar tech-jiggy what-not, to signals for turning. And I don't mean the Benz mirrors that have them on the outside.