EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

vette killer

Mongrel

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

It looks like a Ford Focus thats' been in the rice patty alright. Do you know if that thing is being sold or not? Or is it just a crazy one off?

Not that I'm interested in having one or anything. :D

rice? i thought the definition of rice was all show, no go, when you are pumping out 300 hp in a four cylinder, that can eat any 4 banger made in the world (stock of course), i woudn't exactly call it rice

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Mongrel,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema US Cars (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Any car of Asian decent could technically be called a " ricer ", whether it's all show, or really has hot performance backing it up. An NSX with twin turbos and a huge wing would qualify as a ricer.

By the way, just like " redneck ", many people take great offense over the term " ricer ". Although most redneck's have come to embrace their image with abandon.

gen1.jpg

i guess not. it's ricer looking.

fine. that car is what ricers imitate, how's that?

better, but i do see how it looks like rice :) and latenightcable, how could it be described as rice since it is american? and i am not a redneck, i am a programmer. and i am only sixteen

I did'nt call you a redneck, I used the term " redneck ". I don't know how you live.

I was explaining what would qualify as a ricer, I didn't say that funny Focus was one. We all know the Focus is not of Asian decent.

i don't know.

to me, redneck and rice are styles.

red neck is someone who puts yosemite sam mudflaps on his big 'ol pickup, a confederate flag bumper sticker, dual pipes out the rear end blasting small block symphony as loud as your ear can stand it, a big 'ol light rack on the roof, just doing things as big as possible.

rice is the guy who spends 5 grand on lights and body kits and couldn't tell you what the 16V SOHC on his engine cover meant. Rice is the brightest headlights, the biggest wheels, the largest muffler, the loudest stereo, all with errant disregaurd to performance. My favorite is the big park bench spoiler, applying all that downforce to the back of a front wheel drive car.

okay, that works too, but that truck and the monterey (ever heard of it?) are the only ones with cubics to brag about in the car lot of my family, the others include 1990 T-bird (3.8 liter v6), 1995 Winstar (3.8 liter v6), 1994 Aerostar (4.0 liter v6), 1967 Merc Monterey (390 v8), 1977 F-150 (460 v8), 1952 Ford truck (flathead v8), 1987 Bronco II (v6, who knows how big :) ) and that is about it

You mean to say you've never heard of the great Yosemite Sam? Were have you been? Surely you've seen a Merry Melodies cartoon before with Bugs and Daffy and all of them? You would recognize his face if you saw him, he's the short, bearded goldmining outlaw with the six guns and the quick temper.

More cubic inches than a refrigerator, thats' a good one. And I agree, Yosemite Sam mud flaps is about as redneck as it gets. :P

My Mom has an 1984 GMC Vandura conversion van that we hold on to for memories, it has a 305 V8 ( 5.0 ) It was an older van when we bought it, but in the first two years we had it, we drove it all one summer with no coolant, all winter with no anti-freeze, just water - blew a radiator hose over that one, no oil change for a year, it went right through a flash flood with water up to the door sills, and sat out all winter without being started. The thing overheated many times, but she's still around and runs strong.

Thats' a good old American V8 for you, a Ferrari engine under the same conditions would just throw a piston and die.

your bronco has a 2.9L V6 btw

i'll give it to you, we make some tough ass engines, but i've known people who drove their volvos ruthlessly and hadn't had major failures by 300,000 miles. would they survive being kicked in the balls like the van? probably not, but still noteworthy

Have you ever heard of the ford falcon? My GTP Falcon runs with the best of them foriegn and domestic. You should see the faces of the people who pilot rice rockets or wanna-be rice rockets. It gave a Ferrari 360 Spyder a run for his money on the freeway last weekend. Although the Falcon is born in Australia, it has DEEP roots in the United States.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...