EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

2001 Carrera? Anyone interested

PorscheFanatic88

Empfohlene Beiträge

BMW has been great for everyone the bought. the revived mini cooper, they modernized land rover, and made the most impressive range rover to date, as well as making discovery a viable, relaible, and modern car. They have made Phantom top notch. simple as that.

• 1 Monat später...
Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

a bit off top are we now. well with my "burnt out" 850, ive been lookin at several options for the 8. new engine, korman, repair, or sell it and buy a nice porsche. i still dont know though. any other high performance coupe i would get would be more than a turbo anyways. and plsu with 30000 more added to the 850, with original price, it is the equivalent in prce with the turbo. so im lookin at porsche. but man, tiptronic? that seriously ruins it. tiptronic...tut ut.

a bit off topic are we now. well with my "burnt out" 850, ive been lookin at several options for the 8. new engine, korman, repair, or sell it and buy a nice porsche. i still dont know though. any other high performance coupe i would get would be more than a turbo anyways. and plsu with 30000 more added to the 850, with original price, it is the equivalent in prce with the turbo. so im lookin at porsche. but man, tiptronic? that seriously ruins it. tiptronic...tut ut.

You don't have to get a Tiptronic. If your talking 993 Turbo, Tiptronic wasn't even available I don't think. I'm sure the manual is much more common either way.

if we are talking turbos the 993TT was manual only. The first turbo tip wa the 996 :(

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...