• Jaguar X-Type
    • Audi A4
    • Saab 9-3
    • Volvo S60
    • Lexus IS

Empfohlene Beiträge

• 2 Wochen später...
Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

even motor trend who is very pro-infiniti questioned the interior material quality and material durability of the G35. I drove one, they just don't feel alive like a BMW, like a natural extension of your body. A great car, just seems like it is trying too hard to be unconventional.

You know I go with the 3-Series, BMW has a recipe for athletic feel and civility that no other maker has been able to duplicate, and surely not in any consistant way.

Some of it I think has alot to do with other makers constantly struggling with their own identity. They lack BMW's supreme sense of focus.

• 1 Monat später...
  • 1 Monat später...

best performance? best comfort? tough call. i dont like the a4 all that much.... well mainly because i own an s4 and frankly... the a4 doesnt do it for me anymore. id say in performance, 3 series. in luxury and comfort, the c class.... sorry audi.... i didnt mean to offend you. watch i go to drive my car tommorow and it wont start. :D

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...