• Audi A4
    • Saab 9-3
    • Volvo S60
    • Lexus IS

Empfohlene Beiträge

thepolarfoxqx
Erster Beitrag:
Letzter Beitrag:

Since most of us supercar lovers end up driving one of these, which one do you think is best?

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
tallwingedgoat
Geschrieben

3-series. Although if I'm forced to choose between the 325i and Infiniti G35 for cost reasons, I'd take the Infiniti.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

even motor trend who is very pro-infiniti questioned the interior material quality and material durability of the G35. I drove one, they just don't feel alive like a BMW, like a natural extension of your body. A great car, just seems like it is trying too hard to be unconventional.

LateNightCable
Geschrieben

You know I go with the 3-Series, BMW has a recipe for athletic feel and civility that no other maker has been able to duplicate, and surely not in any consistant way.

Some of it I think has alot to do with other makers constantly struggling with their own identity. They lack BMW's supreme sense of focus.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

i think bangle may be stifling it.

AntiFlagPUNK
Geschrieben

C-class

P.I.M.P
Geschrieben

how bout the BMW 3 compact which is not availible in the states

GIR
Geschrieben

I think that would fall under "BMW 3-Series".

djfux69
Geschrieben

best performance? best comfort? tough call. i dont like the a4 all that much.... well mainly because i own an s4 and frankly... the a4 doesnt do it for me anymore. id say in performance, 3 series. in luxury and comfort, the c class.... sorry audi.... i didnt mean to offend you. watch i go to drive my car tommorow and it wont start. :D