EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Favourite Car Colour

LeeJay

Empfohlene Beiträge

If you could have any colour on a car, new or old what would it be? What is the best colour for a car?

My personal favourite is the light blue that you see on the Murcielago although I would have it on a Ferrari 360 spider. I saw one in Paris a few months back and it looked absolutley stunning! :o

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

glossed up black is tops. Following that up i like a pearl white, and a dark blue. Silver is good too.

My father has a fascination with hunter green.

We got out Porsche, Land Rover, and Jaguar all in the same shade.

Yeah, that dark green is very nice, my number one favorite shade for a car, and other things as well is just the right shade of burgundy.

Red I am just not into, even for a Ferrari I would choose black of dark blue... or burgundy.

I have liked only a couple of cars in a red shade, the BMW M3 Sedan, and the Acura Legend Coupe. BMW lacks a real burgundy shade, their Royal Red doesn't really do it. Overall, earthy tones are for me. :P

earthy, you must be one of those modern people, you said you were an artist right? I can appreciate such, the dark red on a seven series looks nice. I am into plain colors, blacks, whites, blues. Some cars can carry a red well, M Roadster for example.

Yes, I am an artist, a modern person, I guess so. It's funny how we would consider a particular car in one color and not on another. I wonder what the psychology is behind that. Probably has a lot ot do with how a car makes us feel, like a 7-Series BMW might make you feel sharp and mysterious, even handsome, because it's a very handsome car ( the last one ), so you might see yourself in only a jet black one.

Or a Ferrari makes you feel flamboyant and sexy, so red might be your first choice because it's bright and attracts attention ... Unless a darker color resonates with your soul even more. Yes, there is deffinately some deep psychology behind the reasons we choose the colors we do. Me, I would feel out of touch with my own emotions, not to mention my personality if I were driving around in a friggin' yellow car.

i am thinking merely out of aesthetics. i wouldn't be out of vibe in a yellow car, i just wouldn't find it that attractive. I just find jet black a sharp color on most cars. I am sure you could dig psychologically, but I use cars as my escape from such things.

i am thinking merely out of aesthetics. i wouldn't be out of vibe in a yellow car, i just wouldn't find it that attractive.

Yeah, that too. I don't go around thinking about psychology when I drive either. As for black, you can never go wrong, but it has too be kept glossy or it just looks dingy.

of course. Hunter green seems to be working for us pretty well. Honestly, the jaguar, porsche and land rover would all be black if it had been up to me. I like colors like black and white, dark blue hides dirt better than black or white, but when you gloss up a pearl white or jet black finish, it just looks nicer.

• 5 Wochen später...

i cant remember exactly what its called, but i saw a lotus elise with 'see through' paint or something like that. it looked stunning. ferrari's must be in red, and modern lambo's must be in yellow, as do mini's, unless they have a union jack on them

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...