EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY
jtrader

Murcielago roadster gt-gtr and gallardo gt-gtr

Empfohlene Beiträge

jtrader
Erster Beitrag:
Letzter Beitrag:

I'm interested in buying one of these 2 cars, u have more information on gtr-gt roadster of gallardo and murcielago. Would like with rear wing, with some more power and some more lines in car

u have some information?

Tanks

Joseph

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
a007apl
Geschrieben
I'm interested in buying one of these 2 cars, u have more information on gtr-gt roadster of gallardo and murcielago. Would like with rear wing, with some more power and some more lines in car

u have some information?

Tanks

Joseph

the best site of lambos its www.lambocars.com , you will found all news in this site

jtrader
Geschrieben

and what about modifications as koeniseg?

i heard they have programme to change it till 850bhp-900

u know some of this?

tanks

from italy JO

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

well, there is word of a CCR, which of course would be more powerful and faster. It is amazing what they've done with that supercharged 4.6, you know that engine is a Ford design (atleast, the guts of it)?

They have it pumping 655hp, and the CC is a light car, under 3,000lbs. If they cranked it into the sevens, even to 800hp, that thing would literally fly.

jtrader
Geschrieben

and you know how much more cost a murcielago gt or sv?

also is true new lamborghini(3RD MODEL) IS coming out, after gallardo?=

a007apl
Geschrieben
and what about modifications as koeniseg?

i heard they have programme to change it till 850bhp-900

u know some of this?

tanks

from italy JO

http://www.koenig-specials.com/ , it is your search?

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

i've heard of such things as a twin turbo flat 12 coming out of koenigsegg, and for sure an uptuned CC-R. 800hp wouldn't suprise me though.

concreterocket
Geschrieben

Just came to this site -

The Lambo that I know of at this point is the Murcielago Roadster - or the Barchetta - hot looking car also.

And I would not be surprised to see different versions of both Murcielago and the Galardo.

Great site by the way - very well put together.

Cheers, CR

BIGpassion
Geschrieben

u have some information?

Tanks

Joseph

if you wanted one with more power the best thing to do is have a port polish, mabye have a racing chip installed or just have the car lightened.