EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Murcielago roadster gt-gtr and gallardo gt-gtr

jtrader

Empfohlene Beiträge

I'm interested in buying one of these 2 cars, u have more information on gtr-gt roadster of gallardo and murcielago. Would like with rear wing, with some more power and some more lines in car

u have some information?

Tanks

Joseph

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
I'm interested in buying one of these 2 cars, u have more information on gtr-gt roadster of gallardo and murcielago. Would like with rear wing, with some more power and some more lines in car

u have some information?

Tanks

Joseph

the best site of lambos its www.lambocars.com , you will found all news in this site

well, there is word of a CCR, which of course would be more powerful and faster. It is amazing what they've done with that supercharged 4.6, you know that engine is a Ford design (atleast, the guts of it)?

They have it pumping 655hp, and the CC is a light car, under 3,000lbs. If they cranked it into the sevens, even to 800hp, that thing would literally fly.

• 2 Wochen später...
  • 5 Wochen später...

Just came to this site -

The Lambo that I know of at this point is the Murcielago Roadster - or the Barchetta - hot looking car also.

And I would not be surprised to see different versions of both Murcielago and the Galardo.

Great site by the way - very well put together.

Cheers, CR

• 7 Monate später...

u have some information?

Tanks

Joseph

if you wanted one with more power the best thing to do is have a port polish, mabye have a racing chip installed or just have the car lightened.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...