EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Love and hate Chris Bangle (AKA Bangle thread)

GIR

Empfohlene Beiträge

Okay seeing many BMW threads are turning into hate Bangle thread I'm gonna open this thread. Here you can express your dislike for Bangle and ways you want to get him fired or away from any BMW design studio.

If you like his designs then you may also express your love and affection for him, as long as you keep the loving too a minimum :)

Okay I'll kick it off.

I think we should buy some advertising billboard across his office. Put his name, adress, phone, etc on it. And underneath it place the text: "We know where to find you, with love NRA" :)

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

just so you know, if you step out and support chris bangle, or do anything to derail efforts to have him removed from BMW, I will personally haunt you through hell for all of eternity and torment you with great prejudice.

Thank you, that is all.

To get Bangle's ass out will take an organized movement by the people, the likes of which the automotive world has never seen, including, I hate to say it, an active boycott of all new BMW cars.

BMW's following is strong and loyal enough that with enough organization, it could happen. This dude is the new Hitler, the whole company is under his spell.

To Bangle : Go away you cocky alien, before the villagers come after you with the torches and pitchforks! :evil:

I will never understand WHY Chris is always by BMW. This guy is going to kill the good image of BMW. He must quit BMW.

Why BMW cannot make something to fight this guy??? What is he mAKING???? WWWWHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY???? I think that the E46 ///M3 will be the last bad ass BMW ever... :cry::cry::cry:

• 1 Monat später...

My apologies to Pontiac fans, but I never thought I'd see the day when someone like Chris Bangle got a hold of BMWs and changed them into looking like Pontiacs. The kidney grills (new 5-series) now look like the teeth of some rodent, and the odd and stupid-looking angles in the interior looks like 50 people contributed to the design. The whole thing doesn't work and the designs looks like they were just slapped together like Legos.

Chris Bangle, go help Chrysler with its designs...we don't want you at BMW!

My apologies to Pontiac fans, but I never thought I'd see the day when someone like Chris Bangle got a hold of BMWs and changed them into looking like Pontiacs. The kidney grills (new 5-series) now look like the teeth of some rodent, and the odd and stupid-looking angles in the interior looks like 50 people contributed to the design. The whole thing doesn't work and the designs looks like they were just slapped together like Legos.

Chris Bangle, go help Chrysler with its designs...we don't want you at BMW!

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo GIR,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema BMW (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

the hell with waiting and counting the days. i'll sit outside his office with a spas 12 pump shotty just waiting for him to come out of the front door. we'll call it an early retirement. :wink:

hey! my uncle gots and 8 gauge sawed off. He is 6'4" 325lbs, and it spins him around to shoot.

one seccond he's there, next he isn't. magic eh?

no, that would be too severe. plus, i'm sure he has more ugly car kronies under him. lol.

they could use someone else's designs. he heads up north american design, let the europeans design the bimmers again, that'l fix everything..

BTW, if you wanted to fix bangle, i'll swear you were with me when it happened. :D

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...