Modz Audio !!

Radikal

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Radikal,

kennst du schon Modz Audio !! (Anzeige)? Dort ist vieles zu finden.

BMW Ersatzteile (Anzeige) | BMW Tuning (Anzeige) | BMW Uhren (Anzeige)

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Well it's upto your own skills :)

I can probebly have it in there in an hour with all cables nicely worked away. If you don't have the proper tools or knowledge then don't try it, get a relative or pay somebody todo it for you.

you watch TV in the back of your ranger rover, your minivan, or your suburban, if TV is the best entertainment you can find in an M3, you best check your pulse.

I had the TV option in my S500, I barely used it my self because of the speedlock. The reception wasn't all that great either. My girlfriend used it alot on a holiday we took, altho again the speedlock prevented her from watching.

For the driver a TV is in the area of useless but it's the perfect tool for keeping your girlfriend or kids quiet :)

Something like this along with a DVD player and a playstation/xbox in the back would be perfect.

004.jpg

Polarfox, i put it to watch video clip instead of just the normal music and my girlfriend can watch it and play playstation if she want when we make a long ride that's why. I want to make some audio competition with my m3.

It's sure that i'll not install it myself but i want to know if sombedy got a picture of an m3 with in dash dvd..

thnx

My other entertainment with my m3 is the smell the magnificient odour of burning tires, and try to stay far of the cops :P

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...