EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY
Radikal

Modz Audio !!

Empfohlene Beiträge

Radikal
Erster Beitrag:
Letzter Beitrag:

Somebody know if it's easy to fit a Mobile pioneer dvd in an new m3 ??

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

not sure why you'd want to. It isn't easy, but no harder than any other BMW.

GIR
Geschrieben

Well it's upto your own skills :)

I can probebly have it in there in an hour with all cables nicely worked away. If you don't have the proper tools or knowledge then don't try it, get a relative or pay somebody todo it for you.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

GIR, you are an EE, you don't count. Normal people have trouble getting it in that fast.

LateNightCable
Geschrieben

Oh no, not someone who wants to watch T.V. and movies in their M3, when is the lunacy going to end?! :o

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

you watch TV in the back of your ranger rover, your minivan, or your suburban, if TV is the best entertainment you can find in an M3, you best check your pulse.

GIR
Geschrieben

I had the TV option in my S500, I barely used it my self because of the speedlock. The reception wasn't all that great either. My girlfriend used it alot on a holiday we took, altho again the speedlock prevented her from watching.

For the driver a TV is in the area of useless but it's the perfect tool for keeping your girlfriend or kids quiet :)

Something like this along with a DVD player and a playstation/xbox in the back would be perfect.

004.jpg

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

i personally would rather have a glove box. the radio is enough to keep my occupied (i am a music person). Otherwise I just allow people to be bored.

Radikal
Geschrieben

Polarfox, i put it to watch video clip instead of just the normal music and my girlfriend can watch it and play playstation if she want when we make a long ride that's why. I want to make some audio competition with my m3.

It's sure that i'll not install it myself but i want to know if sombedy got a picture of an m3 with in dash dvd..

thnx

My other entertainment with my m3 is the smell the magnificient odour of burning tires, and try to stay far of the cops :P