SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY
GIR

Tons of E60 pics

Empfohlene Beiträge

GIR
Erster Beitrag:
Letzter Beitrag:

http://www.kalach.easynet.be/e60.htm

I still hate this design tho, altho from this angle the front looks great.

e60_112.jpg

Like I said from different angles parts of the car look great but the whole is just wrong. Like this, it's just so wrong.

e60_045.jpg

I also expected more from the HUD, altho it has all the needed info.

e60_051.jpg

e60_075.jpg

The merc HUD (as I'm told) is much bigger and will be featuring IR cams so you can see the whole road at night.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

the merc is also a boat. If you want a big heavy car that drives itself, mercedes makes some incredible machines. If you want the ultimate driving machines, BMW can fix you up.

I think the jist of this whole thing is: They have spent too much money on bangle to give it up now, so we'll have to adapt our taste around the madness.

johnnybenz
Geschrieben

no0t a bad bimmer :lol:

i'd rather keep the old one

LateNightCable
Geschrieben

Looking at the dash could make a person sea sick, the gold lit gauges are nice though.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

gold!

since when does BMW do gold? I seem to remember RED was their color, almost as trademark as the round headlights or the kidney bean grille.

LateNightCable
Geschrieben

The golden lighting looks nice but it's true, a BMW should have orangey red gauges. The gold seems reminicent of the Z8's " antiqued " lighting treatment.

850 Ci
Geschrieben

1 word to decribe the car...sexy. ill ahve to look into the M5, it seems worth it to replace the 850, since my kid is 13 and jsut passed 6 foot.