EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

BMW has heard our cries

GIR

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

that is a definite improvement - i hope it is real. I can't imagine how they are hoping to pull of the style bangle is trying. I mean - there is a lot of sentiment against it and their competition is stiffer now than its ever been.

I think I should've given more info about these pics. This is not the E60. It's the new 7 series with a styling package you can order. Rumour has it that BMW will be releasing this styling package somewhere in 2004.

You could look at it this way. BMW AG has put alot of money into the design and pr of the new line, they can't just throw that money away so we are stuck with the new cars for atleast 3 years.

Now we see that BMW realizes there is a problem and are working towards adressing this issue. They're just trying to make the best of a very bad situation. Maybe, if the sales numbers stay low, we'll see a new line as soon as end 2004/2005.

Now if BMW is going to release this styling addon, that would confirm them realising the problem, which in turn means they won't let Chris Bangle anywhere near the 3 series. Or atleast, I pray to god it is so!

hey, i know who likes to spend lots of money on bizarre looking cars - and would love to take on bangle - GM, think he could make the next generation Azteks, Avalanches, SSRs, H2s, and CTSs.

Why don't they just cut the crap make the design decent from the start? Any BMW worth it's salt doesn't need any body package to look good. The designs coming out these days have no longevity at all, but then thats' a really good thing when you think about it. :roll:

they have spent too much money on promoting bangle's designs, they would die if they just caved, scrapped and started over.

I am just hoping they numb down his designs enough that they are ok by the time he gets to three series.

That SOB bangle says we need to adapt to his new styling.

I say he should adapt his face to my fist.

• 4 Wochen später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo GIR,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema BMW (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Even more pictures and a list of changes.

7facelift.jpg

I'll try to translate the text but my german is weak so excuse me if there are some errors.

Rear design: A wider chromestrip makes it better. New are the added rarelights on the lid.

Front design: A wider more agressive looking kidneygrill, modified hood, different headlights and over done Bugschurze (what is a bugschurze?).

Interior: i-Drive with easier controls. Modified seat control and shifter.

Engine: Direct injected 4,8 V8 for 2005 pushes out a clean 400bhp.

Safety: Parkassisten with automatic breaking, overtaking assistent, lane-departure warning (what is that?)

-------

Here's some more pictures

Prototype%20BMW%20Serie%207%2001.JPG

Prototype%20BMW%20Serie%207%2002.JPG

Prototype%20BMW%20Serie%207%2003.JPG

Prototype%20BMW%20Serie%207%2004.JPG

Prototype%20BMW%20Serie%207%2005.JPG

Prototype%20BMW%20Serie%207%2006.JPG

I like it, now if they would facelift the E60 and fire Bangle then everything will be allright again.

yes i agree, if they fired bangle now and facelifted all of their cars a few times, they may be savable.

i am not a big fan of those "X-Type" style headlights on a BMW, but the rest of that facelift looks like a nice improvement, overall reasonably liveable. The improved I-Drive should help make the car user-freindly, and no one will complain about more horsepower.

The lane departure deal has sensors on the side of the car, if you put on your blinker, and there is someone to your side, it will make an auditory warning. It saves you if someone is in your blind spot, or you are just one of those people who doesn't really look.

This has to be glaring evidence to Bangle that he didn't get it right the first time, translation : Your designs are not timeless nitwit, there crap that need an overhaul 2 years into production.

At least they got rid of the " eyebrow " turn signals. It still needs 19 or 20" wheels just so it's flab won't show.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...