MTM Bimoto

samson

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo samson,

kennst du schon MTM Bimoto (Anzeige)? Dort ist vieles zu finden.

Audi Ersatzteile (Anzeige) | Audi Tuning (Anzeige) | Audi Uhren (Anzeige)

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Wow, that's a strange idea. I can't really tell much from those videos because I don't speak that language, but I can get a brief idea of what it is like. Seems very fast. Does anyone have any stats on the cars? (not a lot, just enough to get a brief idea) Where do they fit the second engine? Are there two gas pedals? What are the benifits of having two engines instead of having one and souping it up? Doesn't it weigh the car down too much?

The general idea is to take an audi TT and drop an engine in the trunk. So every engine is powering 2 wheels. The used engines are audi 1.8t's and in total they produce 740hp. Or at least that's what they say in the movie, 'cause in the article i read it had 'only' 652. But the technical chief of MTM claims it can produce 1002hp with every engine pumping out 501.

It has only one gas pedal, and both engines are controled by data recieved from the ABS-sensors which then is analysed to be able to influcence the engine-management-system.

The car reached 371kph at Nardo (in the movies), that's 230.5287 Mph .. not bad for a TT ;)

edit : if you want to have some pics go to www.mtm-online.de and click highlights, it's the first car. Enjoy

According to the MTM site:

Two watercooled 4 cylinder turbo engines

Topspeed: over 360 km/h that's over 214 mph

0-100 3,5s / 0-200 9,9s

Power: 2x370bhp (740 bhp) at 6760 rpm

Torque: 2x475 NM (950 NM) at 4900 rpm

Displacement: 2x1796 ccm (3592 ccm)

Transmission: 2x6 speed manual

Price Prototype: 600.000 Euro

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo samson,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Audi (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

i don't think so, a single engine would max out at 500hp (for a 1.8t) so the dual setup outpowers that with ease. Ok, you'll add some extra weight to the car, but i think that's nicely compensated by the extra power ;)

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...