EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Maybe this forum should be deleted

GIR

Empfohlene Beiträge

Lets face it, there are alot of tuners these days. The specialty Alipna once had is gone and the interest in them has dropped. If you're going to give every tuner their own forum then you're going to have alot of forums.

This forum should be deleted or merged with the BMW forum.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

I agree. Most people havent even heard of alpina! They should make it into a bugatti forum instead, or make a new forum with a collection of polls. Any one agree?

There are a lot of tuners around but I think Alpina is not just any tuner. and their popularity is certainly not in decline. Also many people on this site are germans (just go to the German version from the title page), and Alpina is certainly well respected in Germany (and other parts of europe). So I would imagine thats why it is included as a seperate topic.

There are people here from all over the world, not just english speaking countries, as english is a well known common language.

Plus I think that both english and german versions of this site had the same basic setup from the beginning, so an Alpina forum was included.

Either way if you keep making posts then the chance of this topic being deleted is even less.

:lol:

Dutch, Sweden, French, Japan, Korean, Turkish... You could keep going like this for a while. The thing is all the mayor car manufacturers who have something new on a regular basis are represented, opening a seperate forum for all of them would mean that you will have lots of forums like this one, forums with very few posts.

I'm quiet happy with the current forums, all the manufacturers who have something on not so regular basis can be posted in other.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo GIR,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema BMW (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Hmmm...

Since forums are already seperated according to brands, I think there are a few major brands that could still be included: Jaguar, Aston Martin, Bentley..

And maybe expand the miscellaneous forum under general discussions in to more specific categories. (Although I must admit, since the forums arent that huge yet, to say that we need extra forums now might be jumping the gun a bit.)

Whatever I think this site is damn good anyway.

And lets not forget the greatest brand of all: SKODA!! Ha Ha

Its exactly the same as a VW only cheaper and better looking.

Maybe Alpina should consider expanding their tuning program to include skodas (not forgetting that this is an alpina forum, i had to add something like this)...

Ha Ha Ha i'm messing with your minds. Ha!Hahaha! :lol:

• 4 Wochen später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...