EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

A 360 Sighting

wee man

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

I've seen a what I believe was a 360 Spider at an intersection. When the light turned green you should have seen the look on everyone's face: al the cars started up and were on the other side of the intersection is about 7 seconds; the Ferrari was already at the next intersection!

Well it was the first time i have ever saw a ferrari Os i was quite amazed

by the sheer noise and power of the Car its qutie something for a car costing over £100,000(where i come from) :):D

It's not exactly a rare sight here though. I see a Ferrari or two every two weeks or so. that maybe because two of the Ferrari owners who drive around near where I live actualy live close to me, but I do see a variety of them as well. As for the noise I've always (unfortunately) been inside the car with the windows al the way up) so I haven't heard the exhast notes in their cleanest-sounding form.

Haha this is what i love, for those poeple who rearely get to see these cars, and do see them, and the enjoy ment they get....good stuff bro....

btw , i thought the 360 was a 3.6????

Yeah we all enjoy our Ferrari sightings! But some actually get to drive it and they enjoy much more! Like the owner of this site!

You thought it was a 3.6 what? 3.6 Litres? 3.6 Seconds? 3.6MPH or 3.6KPH? 3.6 MPG? 3.6g/KM? 3.6g (highly unlikely!)? (By the way I know it's something obvious I'm just a bit dazed right now so I don't know what exactly you're taling about or if you're even talking about one of my posts or someone else's.)

izzy be really dizzy for shizzy...my nizzy.....hehe

Naw i meant liters. he posted 3.5 liters, i thought they wree 3.6, but yea the joy of driving a ferrari is sweet....i personally love hte 355 i drove, to bad it was F1 paddle, but still exhilarating while it was....!!!

Oh I see what you're talkin' about. Well whichever it really is, it doesn't matter all that much. It's like the BMWs: The 540 doesn't have a 4-litre engine, the 330 doesn't have a 3-litre engine, and 2.0 isn't exactly 2.0 either. Displacement can varry. I think they just want it to sound clean and nice. If they had a 4.2 Litre engine, for example, it would sound messy o call it a BMW 542. 540 sounds clean and 40 is a nice round number. And it gets the performance.

Lucky you you lucky-ass dude, I wish I could drive a 355.

Oh, and in respnse to your first comment: Fizzy izzy be getting dizzy with shizzy to the wizzy and rizzy bizzy with lizzy my nizzy to tha rizo back tha shizzo yo sizzle fo' kizzle jizzle st. nizzle....and now I'm listening to Ozzy....HeHeHe!!....I know that doesn't make much sense to most people, but trust me...!.

Oh I see what you're talkin' about. Well whichever it really is, it doesn't matter all that much. It's like the BMWs: The 540 doesn't have a 4-litre engine, the 330 doesn't have a 3-litre engine, and 2.0 isn't exactly 2.0 either. Displacement can varry. I think they just want it to sound clean and nice. If they had a 4.2 Litre engine, for example, it would sound messy o call it a BMW 542. 540 sounds clean and 40 is a nice round number. And it gets the performance.

Lucky you you lucky-ass dude, I wish I could drive a 355.

Oh, and in respnse to your first comment: Fizzy izzy be getting dizzy with shizzy to the wizzy and rizzy bizzy with lizzy my nizzy to tha rizo back tha shizzo yo sizzle fo' kizzle jizzle st. nizzle....and now I'm listening to Ozzy....HeHeHe!!....I know that doesn't make much sense to most people, but trust me...!.

haha that was some funny ish man.... oh yea i have driven other great cars, 95 lambo, 5 porshces, including 96 600+ hp porsche my ucnles, and the new turbo, qvale mangusta, viper, z06 corvette, others too, but cnat remember, my fav though was my freinds 348 tbs ferrari....hehe tha tthin is so nimble!!!

actually not really.....i used my trust fund for al oto f thing, and i have a rich uncle here and in england, so that is wher ei got to drive the nice cars.

But when it comes for school, money is not an answer, hehe he said if i graduate he will get it for me, i thas been a deal for 4 yeras...so it isnt out of now where...lol

Well you're still pretty rich if you think about it. More fortunate than most people. I've never had the pleasure of being even in a Ferrari, let alone drive one. You can probably buy one!

• 2 Monate später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...