EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

COUPE OR CONVERTIBLE

compan

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Hmm i personally dont think u should get another M3. I mean there are other cars u can get that are as costly as that and will be different. i mean why not try for a E39 M5, or the new 5 or 6 series cars liek the 4.5 litres? I mean i wouldnt buy the same car. Or even get a Z4 or a M roadster of that. But if ur solid on M3, id go for the convertable since u already have a coupe.

Right on 850! I whole-heartedly agree. Why another M3? There are so many other nice bimmers you could buy for pretty much the same price as an M3.... I'd go for an M5 or M6 or Z4 (or even a 760S). Hell I'd even get an X3. Or just wait for the Z1. Buying another M3 is pretty pointless. It's a waste of money and I know MANY people would agree with me and 850 on that. That's just my advice, compan. In the end it's your money, and I've never even heard of anyone buying 2 of the same car. Go for a nice new model of anything other than a 3-series.

Why dont u find a nice used 850? They are beautiful, im sure u will not regret buying it, and its a keeper. As well keep in mind lizzy that M5 and M6 is more than twice as much as a M3. As well u can look at the benz, they still have nice cars at the same price range as an M3. But yea wuts a Z1?

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo compan,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema BMW (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

I gotta agree with 850 and lizzy on this one

i mean go out and get something different

if you are really interested,t then go for the coupe

i personally prefer coupes to convertibles

That's exactly what I would say, criminal.

Oh, and lexionchild, there IS going to be a new Z1, but by the time they're done with it (if they're serious about it), they might change it's name. Also I heard some rumours that it may just be anotherproposed concept for the CS1 or vice-versa. Whichever it is, I'm sure BMW is making some weird cars (and bringing back other ones and making THEM weird too). Whatever. All is good when it comes to BMWs, so I wouldn't ever complain. Oh, and if you want some weird BMW's, I can post pictures of some that will really shock you. I mean seriously, it'll be a shock-and-awe campaign :wink: , and you'll see some cars that wil make you hate BMW bitterly, and then others will win you back and make you wanna drive'em. Just give me the word and I'll put pics up here that will leave most people speech-less. And others are also welcome to do the same (if other people like to waste time me!). :wink::D

izzy bra i think a forum topic with a lot of wierd pics is what we need... i don't know if i haven't seen them all but i've seen a lot of wierd beemas...

so start a topic for wierd pics and tell me how to post pics while u at it

:wink:

Alright Lexionchild, I will. Watch for it here in the Bimmer section. Oh, and to post pics you gotta copy and paste the URL of the picture you want to post, and select the URL as it appears in the post, and click on the "Img" button. Try it.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...