2008 A4

izzyloveslizzy

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo izzyloveslizzy,

kennst du schon 2008 A4 (Anzeige)? Dort ist vieles zu finden.

Audi Ersatzteile (Anzeige) | Audi Zubehör (Anzeige)

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Yeah I don't know about the Mercedes and BMW logos in the background. I think it was a general show for German cars or something (maybe). But sadly I'm not sure if that's what the Audi A4 will look like in 2008. Hope it does though! :wink:

I don't think audi thought of the 2008 audi a4. anyway i think it should have the front grill like the 2004 audi a6. It should also have more elements from the audi pikes peak and the nuvolari.

Nah, I don't think they would make every car like their other models. They will definitely try some absolutely-original designs for a few of their cars. And they HAVE already thought about the 2008 A4. In fact they are designing for 2010+ right now. When companies like Audi say they're thinking ahead, they're serious!

the automakers designers make concepts to test on people, and name it for a production vehicle. That model likely has nothing to do with any real A8, it is just an interesting idea for a direction to take audi.

Yeah I agree, but it is not a concept model for the A8, it is a concept model for the A4. And personally I could imagine Audi taking design directions such as that for their 2008+ models. If they're testing that on people I think they will certainly get some positive reactions. I personally thought this is very good. I'd buy this (in S4 form) over the average M3 (of course that still depends on the 2008 M3 :wink: ).

I think it DOES have the charm to go into production as a Bavarian car. In fact I think the Germans need to step away from their current designs and do something new for a change. I'm getting sick of seeing copies of the 3-series and 5-series. I like the design of that concept model A4 (just my opinion). Maybe that's not what the A4 should look like, but I'd certainly like to see Audi take that and make a new car out of it (maybe a 5-series or something).

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo izzyloveslizzy,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für Audi (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Auch interessant: Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige).

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...