videos

lilbenhamkb

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo lilbenhamkb,

kennst du schon videos (Anzeige)? Dort ist vieles zu finden.

BMW Ersatzteile (Anzeige) | BMW Tuning (Anzeige) | BMW Uhren (Anzeige)

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Ya, but unfortunately you only update new videos about once a month. Why don't you ask people who already sent a few vids for more? That'll help. Or you can ask people who have cool cars for vids.

Try a peer-to-peer file sharing program like KaZaA, Grokster, WinMX, or something like that. You can find different videos of different things at different times on P2P programs, and every-so-often it just happens that someone (or several people) using these programs will have some amazing videos that'll completely satisfy. I'd say give it a try. But don't post any that you download in here, because Car-Passion will get into copy-right troubles and stuff.

Hey!!! Wait a minute! The German version of the site is different!?? :-?:-?:-?:-?:-? Why is it so different? Besides I can't find out which part your videos are posted. It's all in German, and I speak VERY little German to figure out what it's all saying. Damn I wish I spoke German. Help me out here.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo lilbenhamkb,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema BMW (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Well, mill_m3, the difference is that it is more usable (the German forum). Not only that, but as you said it has more users. That's almost always a good thing. Also, there's additional features such as extra emoticons (smileys). And the fact that they have more topics to talk about, in combination with the number of users the German forum has, means that there CAN BE more topics, and you'd find at least a few people who would be interested in each branch of the forum because out of the thousands of people who visit the German forums you will obviously find people with different interests. Those are the advantages I can think of for now.

Racing flix is by far the best on the net. i have checked all aorund, since i have over 500 movies on my pc, hehe a lot of htem are from that site...

if not, go to personal sites and DL movies of personal poeeple Racing...

hey if you want insane Japanese, go to...

Exvitermini.com

I think your hard-drive looks more or less like mine! I have thousands of movies and hundreds of thousands of MP3s. It's filling up insanely fast. It's mostly car-related, fighterjet-related, military, sports, music, and funny videos with a few movies.

By the way if anyone wants something feel free to ask. I'm always glad to help. At the very leats I can try to get you what you're looking for.

I think your hard-drive looks more or less like mine! I have thousands of movies and hundreds of thousands of MP3s. It's filling up insanely fast. It's mostly car-related, fighterjet-related, military, sports, music, and funny videos with a few movies.

By the way if anyone wants something feel free to ask. I'm always glad to help. At the very leats I can try to get you what you're looking for.

Haha thanks homey......hey by chance do you have any videos of the McLaren, i only found on of the whole net, well two, one is racing and F40, the other versus a skyline, but i cant seem to find anything else, i konw there is one of it toppin out, but i see it all the time..

Haha i have so many videos too....i have by far the worlds worst exhaust fetish, i have so many mpegs of just car sounds, of almost every car with exhuast, even like corollas, weird ish i have....hehe..

but yea homey you got any more mpegs of hte mclaren!!???? id apreciate it.....

Hold up dude, let me go dig'em up. I think I had two: one was a track video showing the testing of the McLaren, the other was a video of the F1 LM. I don't know if the one topping out is the track video, but I'll check it out. Also if I find any other ones I'll let you know.

LOL @ the "exhast sound fetish"!!! express4.gif

No problem bro. I'm looking for videos of the Lotec Sirius myself. I'd love to find one that shows it topping out (from inside the car).

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...