EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Getting rid of that dang electronic cap!

GIR

Empfohlene Beiträge

As everybody knows most highperformance Benz (and BMW) are electronicly capped at 250 km/h. I've been thinking of buying me a CL55 (maybe a CL65 depending on availibility) But I don't want the cap with it. Is it possible to get rid of this?

Just wanna know if it's possible... if so I can prolly find a person (or way) todo it :)

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Hi Roland thanks for the information,

My german isn't that good but:

Die Höchstgeschwindigkeit beträgt nach erfolgter Umrüstung je nach Modell ca. 265 - 300 km/h.

I think this means that once you fit your car with the vmax module it can go upto a speed of 300km/h, which means the cap is still there cause these engines are rated to go upto 330 km/h. I want the cap to be totaly removed, which will mean some serious software changes. I guess the thing these modules do is change a register of the processor to a higher value or changed the output value of some sensor.

Also I can't seem to find any modules for the S or CL class (or any benz for that matter) :(

you can buy computer chips for mercedes vehicles that remove the cap. perhaps they were eluding to the fact that the car can go above 300kph with the new chip - but did not want to promise any topspeeds?

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...