EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

F360 Replacement ... The NEW Modena!

CR Germany

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • 4 Monate später...

The one factor limiting the modena from being top of its class was its engine - it simply couldn't compete against engines like the Porsche Twin Turbo 3.6 and BMW 5.0L V8. The 4.2 would be amazing, it would lend more needed torque to the engine, and definately give a boost in power - I wonder if the 4.2 for modena is in anyway related to the maserati 4.2L?

• 3 Monate später...
  • 3 Monate später...

well, news is, that a slightly restyled, and modernized Modena will appear for 2004 as the Ferrari 420 Modena - with a higher tuned version of the Maserati V8 (which is a ferrari engine to begin with). It will have better than 450hp, be considderably torquier than the current 3.6, and will likely be smoother. The skyhook suspension sytem is being looked at for implementation, as well as a few other new entries to the car. The suspension is being updated. The 420 should compete nicely with a gallardo, especially seing as it will cost signifigantly less.

Hey I have a link: http://www.czechferrari.cz/ferrarinews/1102.html

I'm not sure if this tiny picture is a picture of the 360 Modena or the 420 Modena, but at least I'm trying here. Oh and the language is not understandable for 99% of us (it's Czech). I'd appreciate it if someone could translate the Czech into English for me.

I think this could be the 420 Modena, because at the very least the "mouse-over" caption for the image states that with question marks. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...