EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

what do you guys do for a living?

goose em69

Empfohlene Beiträge

I'm 16 right now i have to own a red ferrari all my friend

say that i'll never own a red ferrari. I tell them differnt

and then they say if i own a ferrari i'll get smoked by a

pimped out civic or supra which may be true, but i'd still own a ferrari which is more than they will be able to say but anyway i was thinking about starting my own business in landscaping or something i was wondering if that would be the best way to get a ferrari. If you guys know of any guaranteed ways of being able to get a ferrari please tell me, or just tell me if the landscaping would be the way to go.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

start saving money NOW and...

1. work as an investment banker.

OR

2. start your own successful business. (i prefer this)

One way or another, hard work and sacrifice are involved. (but its all worth it when you take delivery and you see your own Ferrari there for the first time)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: manu_sachdeva on 2002-01-16 14:53 ]</font>

• 2 Wochen später...

Lets see here, if you start saving now, and you make about 1,000 bucks a week (profit) landscaping, youll be able to buy your ferrari when your oh somewhere in ur Mid 60's, hahaha just playin with ya, good look on your wild goose chase. But I feel for you in how bad you want this car, ive got the same thing going on with my supra.

Peace

Steve

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: southpaw on 2002-01-28 15:48 ]</font>

IF i made a $1000 a week and i saved all of it, it would only take 4 or 5 years to have enough for a ferrari by the time i'm 60 i should have a fleet of ferrari's

$1000 X 52 = $52,000 per year

lets just hope the landscaping thing works out

Hi Goose !

When I hear you, it reminds me of myself when I was your age. Purely and simply passionated.

keep in mind that the first secret to get where you want (and to drive this beautifull red Ferrari) is to hold on to your dreams and to keep your ambitions ! .. the rest is as they say; hard work, sacrifices and so..

By the way; what model would you choose ?

Cia !

Seb.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fast-Seb on 2002-01-30 07:47 ]</font>

Goose listen to my advice mate - start saving now and go to Seb and I's debate about how to reasonably purchase a Ferrari.

Its an entry somewhere in the "Tubi or Koenig Exhaust? for 550 Maranello" post under Ferrari.

I don't know why soo many people think buying a supercar is soo difficult. In many senses that is the least expensive part of supercar ownership.

Running/Insuring one is difficult though. But not if you're sensible. (I have been told about a rumoured service bill on a 550 Maranello that had a destroyed gearbox/drivetrain that cost £37,000 - thats POUNDS STERLING.)

True Manu its about to decide how you want to live your life. For example do you want to live in a flat and buy a nice car or live in a nice house. When it comes to pay the insurance and take car of the car you need to earn so much that you can pay for it. Can save money for buying the car but its hard to save money for owning the car.

• 2 Wochen später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo goose em69,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für Verschiedenes über Autos (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
  • 10 Monate später...

Investment banking is safe, but many do not get far in it very quickly. So running your own business is a very good idea. I'd say consulting in a growth area. You can earn over $1,000,000 a year without employees in a matter of a couple of years if you run the business well.

Best of luck with your endeavours. I've got a similar obsession with Aston Martins, yachts and personal aircraft. 8)

• 5 Wochen später...

im in the same posotion as goose.....its really inspireing to hear what u blokes have to say since most of u have been there and done that. thank you all

but i wana one day own a vanquish or a ferrari...355 is my minimum ferrari..so a 2nd hand one wont go astray when i get older :lol:

any how ur all inspireing with those posts!

Hi Goose.

I'm 19 and I'm in your position. (I like F40 but 360 or 456 are "good"...)

My advice is WIN TO THE LOTTERY or hard work, luck, luck, luck and luck.

DREAMS COME TRUE...

By now I' waiting for an Audi A3

Hi from Italy (the best country for motors)!!!!! :lol::lol:

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...