to find out more about that.

That is the most interesting news ive

seen all day please, if ne1 knows anything

else about this I would love to know. Thank

you Seb for bringing this up, first time ive

read it, but am very excited.

Peace

Steve

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: southpaw on 2002-01-29 23:57 ]</font>

wow :eek:

I didn't hear anything about that one.

I guess the model will be released in the US.

As my work office is just next door to Toyota Europe, I will go and spy with my digital camera to see if I can catch a new Supra.

Their basement allowed me to see the hybrid vehicle (Pryus) and the Lexus 4 by 4 before anyone in the street.

Definitelly, on the picture you show us, this new Supra looks nicely agressive !

hey guys,

i heard that the new supra will be v8, 400 hp, and about 50 grand. my friend called me right away when she found out. she got the info from the dealership. she didnt mention anything about twin turbos but i cant imagine a supra without them!

tyler

• 2 Wochen später...
  • 2 Wochen später...

On 2001-12-12 01:13, Seb wrote:

Yeah rumors says V6 bi-turbo. The old mkiv is very nice. Whizard you have to give some spec of that car. Thought Sweden had the fastest Supras in europe.

I spoke to some Toyota folk a couple of weeks ago. They stated that the prototype engine is a V10 Twin. Showed me an mpeg that the engine was supposedly being tested in (in an mkiv chassis still). The clip was quite impressive.

Can anyone substantiate this? I have heard nothing about it coming out as a Lexus. In fact, I highly doubt they would do that. If they do, it will be just like what happened when the SC400 came out (that was the first mkiv body style apparently).

I think that would just plain suck. I'd love to see the Supra kick the new Porche GT butt shown <a href=http://www.porsche.com/cards/jcon35194116.asp?ID=61149153>here</a>

• 2 Wochen später...

On 2002-03-08 00:22, Shaunt wrote:

I'm starting to doubt that anything of it even exists.

AHHHHHHH! dont say that, Ive been waiting my since they stopped making the old (bad word choosing I know I know) MKIV! But to tell u the truth I really hope ur wrong, cause this would make my life complete(pretty said aint it?)

• 4 Wochen später...
  • 1 Monat später...

Guys im drulin ova dis car man!! Is dis gonna ever make it to the US? If so when? The day it comes out i'll buy this rereleased classic! What is the price range? Any help apreciated.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...