EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Fastest convertible?

Gast gimme

Empfohlene Beiträge

Is F360 Spider the fastest convertible? I mean full convertible, like the top goes down, not something like the F50 or Diablo Roadster where you can remove it. I can't think of a faster convertible, is there one? (I mean top speed)

gimme

• 1 Monat später...
Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

i would have to say the porsche carrera gt, i know i know you guys are probably sick and tired of hearing me say porsche this porsche that but i cant help it there so awsome in everything. ohh yeah the top speed was 330kmph i know its not the fastest but hey.

• 3 Wochen später...

On 2001-10-20 02:04, Shefx wrote:

i would have to say the porsche carrera gt, i know i know you guys are probably sick and tired of hearing me say porsche this porsche that but i cant help it there so awsome in everything. ohh yeah the top speed was 330kmph i know its not the fastest but hey.

u know what ? the car isnt released yet

Maybe that the fastest convertible will be the porsche 996 Twin Turbo, I've heard that it will be available this next summer in a very little production. Did somebody heard about ?

It will be a good alternative to the 360 Modena wich is really great but according to me the porsche will be better.

see you

undefined

• 1 Monat später...

If you mean that a convertible is only a car without a top, the fastest one will be the Koenigsecc CC V8S *hehe*

But the real convertibles ... maybe the Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Volante (298km/h). But I really don´t know......good question!

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...