EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

After Sales Service

chuisin

Empfohlene Beiträge

Today I was speaking with Wiesmann Alps and they told me next month the factory will be open again.... And bla bla bla.... But really nobody knows anything about this.

I open this thema to put all information about the after sale service in the factory or another new center. We need urgently a service urgently where buy parts!!!!

All information about it is wellcome

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

I cannot see the urgency except for accidents. Technicalwise any garage famiiar with BMW-technology can fulfill the service tasks. And be assured: For nearly all of the owners there are loads of those companies. No need for additional drama.

Markus

Hi Markus!!!

Big Accidents dont appear everyday but there are 1600 cars that can need parts for small parking accidents or for another reasons: lights, mirrors, glasses, locks, joits, grilles, badges......for example you and me can broke the front glass driving fast in the highway..... and what we do????

Dont forget your and my MF3 are symple and except only some parts comes directly from wiesmann and for this can be easy to repair, but there are owners with MF4 and MF5 that need this service. A lot parts of MF4 or MF5 come directly from Wiesmann instead BMW

I know the solution of this situation is not in our hands but I opened this thema to write all información in reference to it

Best Regards

I agree with Markus,

the information here will only be read by visitors and mainly wiesmann owners.

If there is an emergency they can always open a thread to get the answers to specific questions... Its much easier for the comunity to give answers and tips on a real topic.

Its been done here plenty of times :lol:

Its also a question of location... a swiss workshop wont help somebody in denmark too much :evil:

Anybody with a direct question did get help and answers here..... that is not going to change!

Nein, nein, alles im Lot. :wink: Das ist mit chuisin schon seit Wochen persönlich vereinbart, daß er in Englisch schreiben darf, weil der Google-Übersetzer in Richtung Deutsch nichts taugt. Wir hatten damals bereits einen Versuch gestartet. :D chuisin hat lt. eigenen Worten aber kein Problem mit deutschen Antworten. So hat er das Forum auch kennengelernt und so benutzt er es schon seit langem.

Es wäre also nett, wenn Ihr die Hauptforensprache "Deutsch" in längeren Threads beibehalten könntet.

Danke dafür.

Thank you for the replies.

I dont have problems to understand more or less to the members of this forum in german language because I use google traslator and it works more or less well. On the other hand I use english language to write because the traslator is very bad as told me the administrator of this forum several days ago.

Thank you in advance for your help and understanding. Unfortunately here in spain there are not persons with experience and knowledge about these cars.

Best wishes from spain.

Schreibe eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag schreiben und dich dann später registrieren. Wenn du bereits ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde dich zuerst an.

Gast
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorhergehender Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...