EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Wiesmann Owner from Spain

chuisin

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello,

My name is Luis and I write from Spain. Excuse me but I can not speak and read Geman but I can translate in google if it is neccesary.

I love wiesamnn cars. I bought my first MF3 number 459 in november of 2007 and I sold it in may of 2011. I sold my car in Germany and as I can read I think the owner now is sy-boon.

I sold my wiesmann because it had manual 5 speed year box with sort 3.62 axle (it doesnt work very well in the highway) and had not klima and here in spain is neccesary. On the other hand, it was nice and fun.

I have had Porsche, Ferrari and Lamborghini but I want to come back to wiesmann now again, and I want to do it with a MF3 again, the nicest wiesmann for me. I can not forget this amaizing car.....

I was in January in Dulmen visiting the factory and now I am looking for another MF3 with klima and SMGII in nice colour combination.

What about the new MF3? When arrive to the market?

Regards

Luis

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
I am not aware that the MF3 has air conditioning.

Officially, the new MF3 is not announced.

He is not presented before Geneva 2013th

He would probably not be delivered before end of 2013.

There will not be a new MF3. #910 is definitely the last one called MF3.

Da war wohl "inhaltlich" mehr anstößig...

Da ich selber ja kein Spanisch kann, weiss ich nicht, was ich geschrieben habe und ob das anstössig war.

Ich wollte höchstens die Gedankengänge anstossen.

Yes, there are MF3 with air condition or klima. Spain is very hoot and it is neccesary.

What about the style of the new MF3? I was in the factory on Febrery and they dont know anything about the new MF3

Why the new name of the MF3 is MF3.1?????

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo chuisin,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für Wiesmann (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Auch interessant: Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige).

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

since Martin & Friedhelm both left the company it is possible that also the shortcut MF will disappear...

who knows...

there is apparently a financial desaster to be fightened by the companys management and we all here in the Forum hope that Wiesmann will survive. At least the Production of this incredible automobile.

greets

I am sure there is a financial disaster for a long time that all hope see solved in sort time...for the good of the company and us because if not survive I dont know where we could buy the spare parts!!

When I was in the factory in Febrery, after I travelled to Hamburg and I was in Morgan park. Morgan park was a dealer of Wiesmann ad they told me wiesmann had a big financial problem. I am sure this is one of the reasons why the wiesmann brother left the factory. Really can not find another explanation after 30 years leading the company

Schreibe eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag schreiben und dich dann später registrieren. Wenn du bereits ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde dich zuerst an.

Gast
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorhergehender Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...