EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Great video clips from Nurburgring

Gladiator

Empfohlene Beiträge

VIDEO CLIPS

This is some video clips from our training at Nurburgring the 10;th of september. We have rented the whole Nordschlife that afternoon to take the record from Porsche Carrera GT. But its started to regn just before our hour.

But we have some great videos from our training. We going to do a new atempt soon this fall. :-))!

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

that is cool, i wish you would do a entire video of you driving on the nurburgring from the interior with clear picture quality. i have always wanted to drive there but im to poor to afford to track time (much less be able to afford renting it) and i cant drive worth a crap anyway. nice video gladiator.

so whats the best time so far???

and what does the car have for aerodynamics?

that is cool, i wish you would do a entire video of you driving on the nurburgring from the interior with clear picture quality. i have always wanted to drive there but im to poor to afford to track time (much less be able to afford renting it) and i cant drive worth a crap anyway. nice video gladiator.
i heard it was pretty inexpensive for a lap, which with our cars or us driving will take 20-30 min :lol: i would think flying and staying in the area would be the real expense.

Amazing car Gladiator! Great video too :) What are the specs on that car? Powertrain, horsepower, torque...etc. Everything I read on the site was in German and I'm pretty much a "dummkopf" when it comes to reading German :lol:

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...