EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

LAMBORGHINI VERSUS OR THE SAME!

camden2935

Empfohlene Beiträge

NOW YOU KNOW THAT LAMBORGHINI IS COMPETITION FOR PORCSHE, AND FERRARI. DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT LAMBORGHINI WILL EVER MAKE A SUPERCAR THAT IS COMPETITION FOR FERRARI,PAGANI,MCLAREN,AND BUGGATI? AND I KNOW THAT THEY PROBABLY WONT GO FOR THE RECORD FOR THE WORLDS FASTEST CAR AGAIN CAUSE THEY LOST ALLOT OF MONEY LAST TIME BUT YOU CANT TELL ME THAT EVERY LAMBORGHINI FAN WONT LIKE IT IF THEY HAD THE RECORD FOR WORLD'S FASTEST CAR. I'LL LIKE LAMBORGHINI EVEN MORE, PERSONALLY. OR DO YOU THINK THAT LAMBORGHINI IS GOING TO STICK WITH THE SAME 0-60 MPH TIME IN THE 3 SECOND RANGE AND TOP SPEED OF ABOUT 205 MPH RANGE AND CONCENTRATE ON BEING MORE FUEL ECONOMIC?

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

:wink2: Hello, welcome to the forum. Please don't post all in caps.

I think Lamborghini is content to produce approachable exotics. By approachable, I mean there are exotics - like Lamborghini, and some Ferrari's that are attainable or a little more common. And then there are exotics that hardly anyone can get a hold of. Like McLaren or Bugatti. These are so limited in production that they hardly make a business.

But you never know, with Audi covering the bills. Lambo might surprise us sometime with a record breaking super exotic.

• 1 Monat später...
:wink2: Hello, welcome to the forum. Please don't post all in caps.

I think Lamborghini is content to produce approachable exotics. By approachable, I mean there are exotics - like Lamborghini, and some Ferrari's that are attainable or a little more common. And then there are exotics that hardly anyone can get a hold of. Like McLaren or Bugatti. These are so limited in production that they hardly make a business.

But you never know, with Audi covering the bills. Lambo might surprise us sometime with a record breaking super exotic.

you are right,man

• 1 Monat später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...