EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Why doesn't Lamborghini participate in "Formula 1"

diablo5gt

Empfohlene Beiträge

hi

if you've 1 Billion $, what you will do for Lamborghini Automobile.

many times I wonder : why lamborghini doesn't participate in "Formula 1".

it barely particibates in GT races, and some other -I don't know them.

well, personally,if I've this money!

I'll try help lambo Automobile to participate in "Formula 1"

coz I think the reason is that the financial ability

to Lambo automobile is disable.

thx

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

That's true, Lamborghini has never had the vast financial resources of Ferrari. So factory racing has been limited, and you can be sure that Murcielago R-GT would not exisit if not for Audi's money.

Ferrari has always been associated with racing, F1 and otherwise. But Lamborghini is much more GT road car oriented. Racing is just not an important test bed / promotional tool for them. But just as in the case of the Bentley EXP Speed 8 LeMans racer - VW's idea to pump up Bentley's image, Lamborghini could eventually become more involved in racing, at least as a means of brand promotion.

If I held a position of great clout at Lamborghini, I don't think I would develop an F1 program with the money. Although I might look into moving the designs in another direction, drop the price of the Murcielago about 40k, and buffer it, and the Gallardo with a 280k V12 powered 2+2, expanding the product line. Put a little more money into each car and take measures to expand the U.S. dealer network.

You know, all in a day's work. :wink:

• 2 Wochen später...

hey guys this is anand1266 , it amazes very much and its very dissapointing too that lamborghini doestn't participate in f1 races......but what about audi.......it has got vast amount of finances ....the company should encourage its participation....... audi go to hell....

and guyss plzzzz i want gallardo wallpapers plzzz help me out

Most manufacturers have nothing to gain from an F1 program, since most of the technology involved is not really transferable to production - even for Audi or Lamborghini. GT is a more suitable proving ground, and probably a bit cheaper. Formula 1 participation is mostly about image.

and guyss plzzzz i want gallardo wallpapers plzzz help me out

It can't too hard to find these, but check out http://www.exoticcarsite.com they have some.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...