EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

2005 Jaguar Advanced Lightweight Coupe Concept

cstavaru

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

<sarcasm>it looks nothing like a austin martin</sarcasm>

look at that site :lol::lol::lol: bwahahahahahahaha. hp=??? torqe=??? weight=??? but topspeed=180 and 0-60=4.9

its advanced lightweight.. which means its ----lbs. which is lighter than my civic...wow

<sarcasm>it looks nothing like a austin martin</sarcasm>

look at that site :lol::lol::lol: bwahahahahahahaha. hp=??? torqe=??? weight=??? but topspeed=180 and 0-60=4.9

its advanced lightweight.. which means its ----lbs. which is lighter than my civic...wow

That site is one of the most appreciated automotive sites. Look again and tell me another site that has the amount of information and pictures found in www.fast-autos.net.

It simply means they want to be one of the first to report it, even though they know hardly anything about it. Kind of like GM and the EV-1.

DB9 - hell, I would say so. :???:

I wonder how they happend to choose perrywinkle violet paint.

i know i typed site but i ment the page. i didnt mean to bash the site, just the write up on the car is really really weak and very lacking. the sites decent and the pics are great but i just wasnt happy with the facts, no biggy.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...